Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Chapter was okay, but damn that quincy now

Like what?
-Redstorm
-Tower Of God
-ONe Punch
-GOd of HIgh School
-Noblesse
-Sun Ken Rock
-Action Idols
-Toukyou Kushuu
-Black Haze
-Soul Cartel
-Blind Faith Descent....

and the list goes on...there way more interesting shyt than a poorly written manga like Bleach.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
-Redstorm
-Tower Of God
-ONe Punch
-GOd of HIgh School
-Noblesse
-Sun Ken Rock
-Action Idols
-Toukyou Kushuu
-Black Haze
-Soul Cartel
-Blind Faith Descent....

and the list goes on...there way more interesting shyt than a poorly written manga like Bleach.
Wtf non of those are in tge same category...you cant compare bleach naruto. .to them plus they did 10 years plus

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naruto anime was way trash and it fall off was huge but the series still had viewers. Im saying the anime caught up to the manga but wasn't bring viewers sooo it was no point of making fillers

Exactly, but you said anime will resume when the manga is over
When manga wrapped up the anime will start again. Anime caught up to the manga

its unlikely that the anime will resume, however it could happen as Bleach is like Pierrots 3rd or 4th most valuable franchise.

but it might not considering how bad the views are. Plus Bleach declining overall as a franchise has fallen to shyt.

we will just have to see.

Daps
:BShopScust: This shyt is legit trash right now - one of the most boring enemies in a minute

This fight won't end for at least another 2 chapters :BShopScust:

How do you go from being a sniper to being some messenger of God shyt? :hhhscust: Kubo's asspull game is ridiculous

The only decent ass pull he can bring out of this is to bring Aizen back into action :theauthority:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Off topic but Bleach's downfall is like none other.

This is a series that was #3 behind naruto(and naruto behind One piece) selling 700k- 900k

Now bleach is at the bottom of magazine ranking and cant sell more than 400k without a struggle of being out in 2 weeks. In addition its show cancelled cause of low ratings. And its story continues to go downhill and be more boring.

:snoop:
Is there any series that fell of like this
Bleach was always trash. It had a few solid characters and fights but most of the cast, the story, even the pacing has always been garbage. The main problem with Bleach is the cast is way too large to focus on any given character for too long. Despite that cats like Hitsugaya stay getting the focus repeatedly.

Bleach had an interesting concept and some solid characters but it's clear it's writer had no idea how to handle any of it. Aizen should have been the final boss and he shouldn't have turned into a giant butterfly or whatever the hell he became.

This is a series that just doesn't have good direction. It's all over the place. It was inevitable that it would collapse.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bleach was always trash. It had a few solid characters and fights but most of the cast, the story, even the pacing has always been garbage. The main problem with Bleach is the cast is way too large to focus on any given character for too long. Despite that cats like Hitsugaya stay getting the focus repeatedly.

Bleach had an interesting concept and some solid characters but it's clear it's writer had no idea how to handle any of it. Aizen should have been the final boss and he shouldn't have turned into a giant butterfly or whatever the hell he became.

This is a series that just doesn't have good direction. It's all over the place. It was inevitable that it would collapse.

I have to disagree on some things.

Bleach was good until the grimmjow fight in Mundo ended.

And its less about bleach having to many characters and more about Bleach having lack of a story for the characters to do anything.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have to disagree on some things.

Bleach was good until the grimmjow fight in Mundo ended.

And its less about bleach having to many characters and more about Bleach having lack of a story for the characters to do anything.
Bleach has too many characters. How long has Ichigo been MIA? When will we even see his new powers he got back in what 2013? It's almost 2016 and we haven't seen shyt but we can see Nanao have a fight with her shyt and I didn't even remember that chick's name till I looked it up. We got scrubs like Chad and there's no reason dude had to be a scrub but the writer keeps him there. Why does he even exist only to be so weak. He's a wasted character.

Had Bleach nailed down it's focus to about 7-10 main characters and 5 or less main villains it wouldn't have half the problems it has. The Gotei 13 could have easily been the Gotei 7 or 5. How many times did we have to watch that worthless wolf captain get sonned by some jobber?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
latest
I just looked at the pictures and seen from there this chapter was trash

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Bleach has too many characters. How long has Ichigo been MIA? When will we even see his new powers he got back in what 2013? It's almost 2016 and we haven't seen shyt but we can see Nanao have a fight with her shyt and I didn't even remember that chick's name till I looked it up. We got scrubs like Chad and there's no reason dude had to be a scrub but the writer keeps him there. Why does he even exist only to be so weak. He's a wasted character.

Had Bleach nailed down it's focus to about 7-10 main characters and 5 or less main villains it wouldn't have half the problems it has. The Gotei 13 could have easily been the Gotei 7 or 5. How many times did we have to watch that worthless wolf captain get sonned by some jobber?

:ufdup:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
-Redstorm
-Tower Of God
-ONe Punch
-GOd of HIgh School
-Noblesse
-Sun Ken Rock
-Action Idols
-Toukyou Kushuu
-Black Haze
-Soul Cartel
-Blind Faith Descent....

Sun ken is my shyt

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:BShopScust: This shyt is legit trash right now - one of the most boring enemies in a minute

This fight won't end for at least another 2 chapters :BShopScust:

How do you go from being a sniper to being some messenger of God shyt? :hhhscust: Kubo's asspull game is ridiculous

The only decent ass pull he can bring out of this is to bring Aizen back into action :theauthority:
People actually read this shyt?

:deadmanny:

Throw in the damn towel, Kubo.

The 1st season was fire, leave it at that.

I dunno about Naruto.

One Piece, I never read that. Is it still ongoing?