Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam are you serious?? I thought he said it was almost over like a year plus ago?

Yeah but the pacing in this is so slow. One fight takes like 2 months to finish. :mjlol:

This crap probably isn't ending until late 2016, early 2017 at best. :dead:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't understand why you guys keep reading stuff you don't like:patrice:
I mean, after that last arc in One Piece, I dropped that and I been reading it almost since it started. Also dropped Beserk because the release is to damn slow.
You guys are just complaining to complain:ld:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I mean, after that last arc in One Piece, I dropped that and I been reading it almost since it started. Also dropped Beserk because the release is to damn slow.

If you have years invested in something, you just want closure. You feel you owe it to yourself to see it through to the end, otherwise it feels like it was all for naught.

I'm basically only hanging around to see Urahara's fate......and his bankai.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you have years invested in something, you just want closure. You feel you owe it to yourself to see it through to the end, otherwise it feels like it was all for naught.

I'm basically only hanging around to see Urahara's fate......and his bankai.
I mean, after that last arc in One Piece, I dropped that and I been reading it almost since it started.
Nope, to much stuff I like to read stuff I don't like. :manny:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really now, because it's been liked this for while:wtf:

Out of the Big 3 I always preferred Bleach over the other 2 (Naruto fell off HEAVY in my opinion, I started One Piece late and I like it, but the shyt is too long to fully keep up with) so I guess I tolerate Bleach more :yeshrug: but There's some moments like the Fullbring arc and this chapter when I get pretty fukking annoyed lmao

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
full

skressfullllll... bruh WTH

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

reason I'm still following it because I want to see how it ends watching it on Adult Swim every weekend Saturday night and its tv show ending(not covering this arc forcing me to read the comics) is why im still following this.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Off topic but Bleach's downfall is like none other.

This is a series that was #3 behind naruto(and naruto behind One piece) selling 700k- 900k

Now bleach is at the bottom of magazine ranking and cant sell more than 400k without a struggle of being out in 2 weeks. In addition its show cancelled cause of low ratings. And its story continues to go downhill and be more boring.

:snoop:
Is there any series that fell of like this

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Off topic but Bleach's downfall is like none other.

This is a series that was #3 behind naruto(and naruto behind One piece) selling 700k- 900k

Now bleach is at the bottom of magazine ranking and cant sell more than 400k without a struggle of being out in 2 weeks. In addition its show cancelled cause of low ratings. And its story continues to go downhill and be more boring.

:snoop:
Is there any series that fell of like this
Breh...I haven't watched/read this series since 2008

You mean to tell me the anime has been off the air for 3 years now? :mindblown: :dead: