Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Kubo got bawls, god damn. Looks like it's up to Renji to step up to the plate. Great Chapter even though they didn't reveal who it was back in hueco mundo.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ Byakuya being dead. Did yall forget Rukia laying bleeding for like 2 months when they were fighting that Aaroneiro(sp?) thing?

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I refuse to believe Byakuya would succumb to FEAR...that's too lame for one of the top 3 characters in the manga.

But it wasn't really fear for his own life but fear of losing his sister. Which goes along with the sort of 'softening' of the character since he lost to Ichigo.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Byakuya is the Itachi of this shiet. The nikka who sonned Ichigos bankai to Bolivia wont die this easily.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Let's not get carried away. It's too soon to mention Ita---I can't even do it.:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Byakuya's dead, Kubo put all of his characters through so much shyt without a damn one of them dying, it just got ridiculous. He need to kill of a few more characters, let some real heavy damage get done and establish these quincies as an extremely deadly threat.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Question: How many captains have vice-captains with Bankai? My guess is those are the captains that will die...That also means Kenpachi is a goner, but damn he just swagged out the whole issue on entrance.

P.S. I still hate the way they did Byakuya like that.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Question: How many captains have vice-captains with Bankai? My guess is those are the captains that will die...That also means Kenpachi is a goner, but damn he just swagged out the whole issue on entrance.

P.S. I still hate the way they did Byakuya like that.

Counting Ikkaku? 2 that we know of.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

PLEASE KUBO PLEASE DON'T DO SOME BULLshyt RESURRECTION KEEP THIS shyt GOING AND KILL SOME MOTHERfukkERS

I'M STARTING TO GET BACK INTO THIS shyt DON'T p*ssy OUT DON'T GIVE ME SOME p*ssy ASS shyt KUBO:damn: