Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk YOU HOE ASS nikkaS FOR DOUBTING THE YOUNG GOD KENPACHI'S SWAG. THIS nikka FINNA BE SWAGGIN ON THAT PIRATE KING ASS nikka. HE JUST SURFED ON THAT LOSER WITH HIS EYE PATCH ON. STABBED HIM UP LIKE A MEXICAN BREH. AIN'T NOBODY SWEATING OVER HERE.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
doubt kenny fights main guy head capt gonna fight him. kenny gonna fight buckbeard main guy right now and i think kenny gonna win but it wont be easy.

THe prob with byaku is he mite not be dead. Remember when uliquor said rukia was dead and turned out she wasn't. Same shyt might happen here.

On top of that the fans are pissed at kubo for killing him. shyt gonna be like when goku died and they forced the hand to bring him back instead of keeping gohan as the hero

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Byakuya was that dude, but I'm not really sad to see him go :manny:

Kenpachi on the other hand....:ohlawd: that nikka came through catching bodies!

I will truly be disheartened if that man takes on the boss, cause you know he's going to get murked

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Kenpachi is NOT winning the fight but I doubt he's gonna get killed off. Relax nikkas :smugdraper:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I hope that you guys know that Kenpachi isn't all that popular in Japan (At least not as popular as, say, Hitsugaya or Byakuya). He could easily be killed in this confrontation.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't mind Byakuya dying, but he should at least take one stern writter out before he died, he deserves a better death.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realised that all the swagged out captains have taken Ls oraare about to Kenpachi, Bauykua and Shunsui while the ice fakket and that lame sauce dog head and the other losers are ok fukk kubo I bet that Ice fekket lives bunch of crap.

fukking Japanese fans love him so he stay relevant bullshat

:sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i just realised that all the swagged out captains have taken Ls oraare about to Kenpachi, Bauykua and Shunsui while the ice fakket and that lame sauce dog head and the other losers are ok fukk kubo I bet that Ice fekket lives bunch of crap.

fukking Japanese fans love him so he stay relevant bullshat

:sadcam:

they aint gonna kill toshiro HE TOO DAMN POPULAR IN JAPAN and he suppose to surpass the senior captains also they already said that :ohmy:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I may be done with Bleach brehs :to:

vandenreich-leader-cuts-zaraki-in-half.jpg

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was done by fans bro chill

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

calh45

Cal
Daps
He better not kill of Kenpachi or I'm done with this fukk shyt.

Every bleach fan in the world would be :noah: I'd only keep going just off the possibility of an Aizen showing. He'd be the only cat that could save it.