Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thats very true grimmjaw be tight but gin doing his bankai on kirge with his sword point at kisuke would be :bow:

That's what I was thinking because they said you would need a bankai to kill dude and Grimmjaw's turns his sword into claws or some ish...whereas Gin's would still look like the sword it is and reach Kisuke that quickly with ease.

But I'm just a big fan of Gin tbh. It's probably Grimjaw :to:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Alternative theory #1 (Speculative): It could be one of the Visored that didn't go to Soul Society. Remember, Grimmjow isn't really so fond of using his sword, and Hachi could probably get them to Hueco Mundo, even without a hand.

Alternative Theory #2 (More likely than you'd think): Gee, that blast looked a lot like a Getsuga, didn't it...

Alternative Theory #3 (The REALLY out there, and kind of likely, one): Ashido Kano. If you watched the anime, there was this weird filler arc during the Hueco Mundo fracas that featured a forest of Menos and a rogue shinigami. This guy. Now, unlike other filler characters, this guy was canon, created by Kubo, and was supposed to be used in the manga, but wasn't due to time constraints.

In addition, he was supposed to be the 10th Division captain before Hitsugaya that disappeared before Turn Back The Pendulum (This is possibly Apocryphal. I've read this on the net, but I haven't been able to find the interview yet). Kubo might just be using a character that wasn't exactly introduced in the manga, but ha always wanted to use to begin with.

:manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I wish it was Gin.

My actual guess is that it's the Captain that preceded Urahara. The Royal Guard finally came out.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Bleach 501 - Read Bleach 501 Online - Page 1

like i said nobody is safe in this war :whoo:

Like I said a few weeks ago, this is gonna get real ugly. Not like the terrible, only-cannon-fodder-and-zombies-are-in-danger war of Naruto.

Also:

It seems like the medallion the Vandenreich use to steal Bankai also allows them to use that Bankai as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like I said a few weeks ago, this is gonna get real ugly. Not like the terrible, only-cannon-fodder-and-zombies-are-in-danger war of Naruto.

Also:

It seems like the medallion the Vandenreich use to steal Bankai also allows them to use that Bankai as well.

Ya it did use it against him the question is. Is he dead? I think he might be cuz it said FAREWELL :eek:

You and me both said the samething bout naruto ain't shyt really happening on the death scene so how is a war

On side note did naruto learn a new technique or was that a misquote TEKKA GENSHOU :whistle:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Ya it did use it against him the question is. Is he dead? I think he might be cuz it said FAREWELL :eek:

You and me both said the samething bout naruto ain't shyt really happening on the death scene so how is a war

On side note did naruto learn a new technique or was that a misquote TEKKA GENSHOU :whistle:

The "Gekka Tenshou" thing is basically either a stylistic contraction or a misreading. The kanji says "Getsuga Tenshou" at all times, but when you read it in Japanese, there's kana next to the kanji which basically tells you how to pronounce a given kanji. "Gekka Tenshou" probably came from a certain kana being printed too small (which can signify doubling of a sound, hence "Gekka" rather than "Getsuga") or something. The correct reading is "Getsuga Tenshou." (Note: I'm no expert in the written Japanese, so if this is wrong or off-base, someone please correct me)

It was the same thing with Inuyasha. Although the kanji for his sword reads "Tetsusaiga" literally, the correct pronunciation is "Tessaiga" because the "tsu" kana is written smaller than standard. In that case, the "s" sound gets doubled.

And that "Farewell" is just dramatics. He's fukked up, but a death would probably be more final than that. He's not Kira, remember.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup::merchant: I knew that masked nikka is gonna be a problem but....Jesus...

Edit: as for Byakuya I think this is it. The chapter kinda felt like a weird send off to me.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If brokuya dies and that fekket hitsugay lives imma be heated

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is a real WAR :boss:

Naruto got me mad ain't nobody really getting bodied or killed :mad:

War means death

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Lol @ the notion of Byakuya da gawd being dead.

He'll find a way to clap back :bustback:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I refuse to believe Byakuya would succumb to FEAR...that's too lame for one of the top 3 characters in the manga.