Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:childplease: at Naruto being better than Bleach. Madara got that WHOLE Manga on his back right now

It's a known fact that Kubo been snorting coke off toilet seats and writing this shyt half gone. No way anyone can excuse that godawful fullbringer arc. They could gave ichigo his powers back in 3 chapters instead that shyt dragged on for months.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Question is who sword is that.
Likely Grimmjaw but u got people saying Aizen, Isshin or a new character all together

And Naruto hasn't been as good as bleach lately maybe today but otherwise its been a shytty war in my eyes need people to die that are at least somewhat important or that aint no damn war but it has time. Bleach war seems more of a threat cuz nobody is safe

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: at Naruto being better than Bleach. Madara got that WHOLE Manga on his back right now

We are just finding out the background/truth of why Itachi offed his whole village. Thats hundreds of chapters ago. Everything is coming full circle in the manga. Bleach is so wack they canceled the anime lol

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the Fullbring arc is Trash I'm not defending that at all but I'm saying as of Right now Bleach >> Naruto.
The whole War been a big disappointment and like I said before Madara is the MVP of the shyt cuz I'm looking for him the catch a big (and the first) body of this war.
Whereas in Bleach I honestly don't know who's gonna get killed of right now(Feels weird typing that about Bleach) in this whole SS annihilation the Quincy is doing right now. I'm not saying Bleach is up to form like back in the days, But its on the right track.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah the Fullbring arc is Trash I'm not defending that at all but I'm saying as of Right now Bleach >> Naruto.
The whole War been a big disappointment and like I said before Madara is the MVP of the shyt cuz I'm looking for him the catch a big (and the first) body of this war.
Whereas in Bleach I honestly don't know who's gonna get killed of right now(Feels weird typing that about Bleach) in this whole SS annihilation the Quincy is doing right now. I'm not saying Bleach is up to form like back in the days, But its on the right track.

Thats exactly how i feel and wished how naruto war was gonna do no big names and it feels like everybody is safe

Bleach feels like nobody safe except ichigo everybody is EXPENDABLE. :jawalrus:

Ya that fullbring was trash though :sadbron: but Kubo got this war popping off on the right foot :dj2:

Naruto could still save face once the bodies hit the floor and this whole thing bout itachi and the clan coming full circle is really good and all but it dont mean anything with no good deaths that aint a war at all. They backs not even against the wall who has seriously died or seriously injured :angry:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wasnt he confirmed dead by kubo though :what:

I haven't followed Kubo interviews. Grimjow made sense because someone said he confirmed that dude is alive in the first place. I thought the end of the Aizen arc made it seem like Gin might have survived though.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't followed Kubo interviews. Grimjow made sense because someone said he confirmed that dude is alive in the first place. I thought the end of the Aizen arc made it seem like Gin might have survived though.

na remember oh girl was mourning his death and referred to him past tense and he said when ichigo he can die finally without worrying bout aizen since ichigo eyes looked stronger but with kubo who knows :snoop:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
na remember oh girl was mourning his death and referred to him past tense and he said when ichigo he can die finally without worrying bout aizen since ichigo eyes looked stronger but with kubo who knows :snoop:

It's not really clear though

Bleach 423 - Read Bleach Chapter 423 Online - Page 11

He's gone without a trace in that farewell scene...which definitely leaves it open that he survived imho.