Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

calh45

Cal
Daps
:ohhh:

PLEASE KUBO PLEASE DON'T DO SOME BULLshyt RESURRECTION KEEP THIS shyt GOING AND KILL SOME MOTHERfukkERS

I'M STARTING TO GET BACK INTO THIS shyt DON'T p*ssy OUT DON'T GIVE ME SOME p*ssy ASS shyt KUBO:damn:

:heh:

The editors are gonna get Kubo back on that yayo at the end of this arc just so he can bring dude back. He's one of the popular ones in Japan. I'll be satisfied just seeing Kenpachi learn his sword's name and the medical chick fighting cause you KNOW she's strong.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna see that short bytch on kenpachis shoulder fuk sh!t up. I've always suspected she might be one of the strongest.

She's the second in command of the strike squad and Ikkaku is shook by her...I think she's a beast too!

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Byakuya :wow: He's really gone.....

and :gladbron: at Kenpachi swagging his way to the Emperor

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Kenpachi will die next and finally I will be officially done with this manga smh at killing the best character and leaving wack Hitsaguya and Soifon alive

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kenpachi will die next and finally I will be officially done with this manga smh at killing the best character and leaving wack Hitsaguya and Soifon alive

That dog man has literally done nothing but get bodied...But somehow Byakuya is the one to get taken out...:snoop:

Seriously, I had a big problem when Kubo kept Byakuya and Kenpachi out of the Aizen battle by having them fight some bum ass arrancar...this is worse.

Watch Shisui be next to go (I think tha's his name...dude that just hits on women and lays around all day...swag)...I'll be pissed.

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Man Kenpachi about to :deadrose:. They did their research on the captains before they invaded, so they know Kenpachi is a threat.

But him taking on the main guy is going to end badly. Dude will throw off the main villain for a minute until he pulls out some crazy shyt, for some reason Ichigo won't be able to make it through in time to help and Kenpachi gets killed. It'll switch over to Hitsuguya and some of the other wack captains who're getting served and make it seem like they're going to die until Ichigo makes his appearance to save the day. Maybe Harribel accompanies him to help the other captains out. Maybe Ukitake helps Shunsui.

Only captains they have killed off are Byakuya and Kenpachi.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dog man has literally done nothing but get bodied...But somehow Byakuya is the one to get taken out...:snoop:

Seriously, I had a big problem when Kubo kept Byakuya and Kenpachi out of the Aizen battle by having them fight some bum ass arrancar...this is worse.

Watch Shisui be next to go (I think tha's his name...dude that just hits on women and lays around all day...swag)...I'll be pissed.

*Shunsui but close enough.

Cosign the rest of this post though. This shyt just needs to end, all the best characters Gin, Byakuya, and soon to be Kenpachi are about to get bodied.

calh45

Cal
Daps
She's the second in command of the strike squad and Ikkaku is shook by her...I think she's a beast too!

I read a theory once that she's his sword's soul and his reiatsu is so powerful that it gave her life. It made sense when I read it although I think I was drunk

:manny:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I know Kubo is a coke head...but even he isn't dumb enough to kill off the two most swagged out captains back to back.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this could go 2 ways GODpachi gets bodied something nasty

or he fights the blonde guy ( I guess he is blonde ) to a stalemate then yamaoto appears and says leave I will handle this

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
SMH @ Byakuya being the first one to get get bodied. But watch Orihime show up on some ressurect the dead bullshyt BLEACH stays on.