Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Nope it was Bleach
Bleach for 10 more years! | Living Ichigo

Looks like we got about 6 more years of this fukk shyt.

2625891-7310528850-1f759.gif

Welp...thats it for me, should just wait a month or two at a time and just catch up

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Aight.. shyt getting REAL NOW... They all wanna Gunplay my nikka Ichigo.. Where's all the support Urahara and the rest of the people ...

Juhabach getting ready for somethin too.. :sadcam:

It's Finna get TURNT !!! In the next few chapters

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OK its getting better and something has actually happened this week. I don't know about these captains and Soul Society as a whole though. Looks like Adolf Quincy has another trick up his sleeve and is about to lay waste to these cats. I dont know if Ichigo is gonna be enough. I would say Kenpachi but they made him lose to a quartet of Sailor Moon knock offs.
*crosses fingers and hopes HE makes an appearance*

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Nothing really happened in this chapter tho. They prepped for something to happen, but all that really went down this chapter was ol girl losing her arm and the other quincies planning to team up. The big bad is making his usual panel appearances of nothing I see :beli:

We see you, Kubo :stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nothing really happened in this chapter tho. They prepped for something to happen, but all that really went down this chapter was ol girl losing her arm and the other quincies planning to team up. The big bad is making his usual panel appearances of nothing I see :beli:

We see you, Kubo :stopitslime:
It was more than last week when all we were given were panels for a fight with little dialogue. At least we got to see the other quincys and some sort of light forming in the sky. Its not much but I'd take this over that trash from the past few chapters.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It was more than last week when all we were given were panels for a fight with little dialogue. At least we got to see the other quincys and some sort of light forming in the sky. Its not much but I'd take this over that trash from the past few chapters.
Yeah this chapter did have better material than the last few chapters. I could probably read the last 5 in under 5 minutes :snoop:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
There's no way you could stretch this shyt out for 6 more years b. :patrice:
Kubo can :troll:

Ichigo defeats the so called "main villain" after him and every remaining captain go through the other quincies. Villain transfers powers to Uryu last minute. Uryu goes back to Hueco Munco for a final showdown. Ichigo and friends have to go back there...again :steviej:. It's locked :steviej:. Urahara has to find a way in. Grimmjow comes back to boost fan interest for a while. We also see some conflict with Uryu's and Ichigo's pops cuz of their sons' new conflict, allowing room for more back story arcs...

:troll: