Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm assuming the Royal Guard knew about this.

So did the Royal Guard know and they assumed that Bach had no idea??
Dope chapter either way tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So Juhabach knows about the barrier open for 6000 seconds but the royal guard doesn't :patrice:
And they couldn't just say an hour and 40 minutes or how long of that was even used between the point Ichigo left there and arrived at SS. I guess it doesn't matter as it's DBZ time anyway.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Renji Pippen with the assist.:banderas: Call me crazy but I think Renji may already have caught up with Byakuya. I can't imagine there being that much of a gap between the two now. I still think Byakuya got the edge but Renji damn near puts veteran captains to shame. I'd definitely put him above hitsugaya on feats.
I can't wait to see the goat crew put in work. You definitely can't count Ikkaku and Hisagi out.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kenpachi's squad is so jacked up...Ikkaku and the pretty boy both came to rock with the top gunners.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Look at Kubo trying to move the story along....even though that shyt was short as a hell.
Yeah I mean shyt is happening, but the pacing is just sooo slow. Was this always a problem with Kubo earlier on, or did dude just get lazy these last couple arcs?

Dude should be doing 20+ page chapters every week the way his story flows...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I mean shyt is happening, but the pacing is just sooo slow. Was this always a problem with Kubo earlier on, or did dude just get lazy these last couple arcs?

Dude should be doing 20+ page chapters every week the way his story flows...
I swear he only does about 8 pages a chapter. All that fluff and bullshyt before the chapter guarantees it.