Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Well he did say this arc would be the last and would last 10 years. At least we know how he's stretching it out. I didn't see this coming. I thought he would add more content, not more wasted panels. Smh

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Well he did say this arc would be the last and would last 10 years. At least we know how he's stretching it out. I didn't see this coming. I thought he would add more content, not more wasted panels. Smh
:dahell:Wait what?! He's dragging this out that long? I was thinking maybe 3 years tops. If that's the case I might drop this shyt altogether and pick it up later some other time...

Who am I kidding. I'm still gonna read this shyt every week a chapter drops.:shaq2:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Waaaaaiiiiiit I take that back. That's One Piece thats supposed to go another 10 years. My bad. But yeah this is the last arc.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Waaaaaiiiiiit I take that back. That's One Piece thats supposed to go another 10 years. My bad. But yeah this is the last arc.
Still wouldn't hold it against Kubo tho. I mean look at this shyt...

14.jpg

16.jpg

:beli: These pages were almost back to back. Had one page in between em. These wouldn't be as bad if it didn't happen so often. I mean every chapter seems to guarantee atleast 1-2 of these pages that could contain like 2 or 3 more panels of stuff. We see you Kubo.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is ichigo taking his sweet old time getting rid of these punks? :snoop: