Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kubo can :troll:

Ichigo defeats the so called "main villain" after him and every remaining captain go through the other quincies. Villain transfers powers to Uryu last minute. Uryu goes back to Hueco Munco for a final showdown. Ichigo and friends have to go back there...again :steviej:. It's locked :steviej:. Urahara has to find a way in. Grimmjow comes back to boost fan interest for a while. We also see some conflict with Uryu's and Ichigo's pops cuz of their sons' new conflict, allowing room for more back story arcs...

:troll:

Come on bruh lmaooo :sadcam:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ichigo caring about his enemies is ticking me off, this was the same guy that battled a phoenix( powered by 1000 soul slayers) defeated 3 vice captains without the use of his sword in a flash
:mindblown:
. I think Bleach is best read when you're atleast 2 weeks behind

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ichigo caring about his enemies is ticking me off, this was the same guy that battled a phoenix( powered by 1000 soul slayers) defeated 3 vice captains without the use of his sword in a flash
. I think Bleach is best read when you're atleast 2 weeks behind

Thats always been Ichigo tho. shyt I think the only villain he really didn't give a damn about was Aizen probably

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wonder is this version of Ichigo strong enough to take on Aizen without the cheat code he used the last time.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
. I think Bleach is best read when you're at least 2 years behind
fixed

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Bruhhhh... This shyt getting turnt now...

SQUAAAAD UP !!!

Errbody in this now.. Finally we bout to see nikkas getting wrecks.. The Demi-GAWD Renji saving Ichigo :blessed:

So Juhabach knows about the barrier open for 6000 seconds but the royal guard doesn't :patrice:

Basically everyone else is gonna stay and fight while Juhabach, #2 & Ishida go to the Palace, Ichigo follows them and is joined by Urahara and Ishin