Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
am i the only one who dont be know what the fukk is going on when kubo is drawing fights? shyt be all over the place from weird ass angles :mindblown:
You not alone. I cant even make out what Ichigo actually did. I just saw a chick appear with dirt on her and bytch out being dirty. These long ass edges that take up the whole gottdamn page just be having me lost. He doesnt draw with any depth and it makes everything look linear ass hell. Its confusing and infuriating.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
am i the only one who dont be know what the fukk is going on when kubo is drawing fights? shyt be all over the place from weird ass angles :mindblown:
Kubo's just trolling cause it's gonna be animated anyway. He ain't slick. I noticed this happens to a lot of manga that gets animated but in Kubo's case he abuses this the most. Some of the best action I ever read came from manga that had no anime like in The Breaker and Veritas for example.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kubo's just trolling cause it's gonna be animated anyway. He ain't slick. I noticed this happens to a lot of manga that gets animated but in Kubo's case he abuses this the most. Some of the best action I ever read came from manga that had no anime like in The Breaker and Veritas for example.
idk most manga i read i can tell how fights are going, where everyones positining is, etc. pretty easily :manny:

with kubo i just give up and hope he does a spread shot of all of the characters at the end of the chapter :smhcraig:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm definitely about to say fukk it with the manga and just wait for this shyt to be animated. I can never tell what the fukk is going on in bleach.