Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya pretty much they need some major characters to die or some shyt or get seriously hurt WTF KIND OF WAR IS IT WHEN NOBODY GETS JACKED UP

bleach that vice captain wasn't no chump he got murked.
bad with names right now oh boy with swagged out flower jacket got his eye blown out :laff:

Naruto everybody doing ok for the most part

More Main characters die in Naruto than Bleach Jiraiya anyone but still I get your point

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
LMAO KENPACHI'S SWORD'S NAME IS BIRDMAN.

KENPACHI: I'VE KNOWN MY SWORD'S NAME THE WHOLE TIME.
CAPTAINS: WHAT?!!!!!!!!
KENPACHI: THROW THE EYE PATCHES IN THE BUSHES, BIRDMAN. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bleach 499 - Read Online at Manga Stream
"Many buildings have been destroyed" :lolbron:. Bleach is finally better than Naruto again.

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Naruto's war arc :gag:. What kind of war has no casualties? That has got to be the most anti-climatic war I've ever read. Naruto recycles story themes far too much to be interesting. So far Bleach's war arc has been handled much better than Naruto's. Better pacing, more suspense, etc.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto's war arc :gag:. What kind of war has no casualties? That has got to be the most anti-climatic war I've ever read. Naruto recycles story themes far too much to be interesting. So far Bleach's war arc has been handled much better than Naruto's. Better pacing, more suspense, etc.
What war? Them nikkas been getting they asses slaughtered left and right. The only one doing something is Ichigo finally and his stupid ass can't even make it to The Soul Society. fukk outta here Bleach....Bleach? You can't be serious with this shyt. A few decent chapters and you ready to parade it over Naruto's War Arc? How soon you forgot about that Fullbringer garbation. Madara been clowning the Kages worse than Aizen, Itachi sonning the fukk out of Kabuto, Orochimaru being revealed as still being alive..
59495_o.gif

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Pure speculation but it would be dope if it was either. I'm sure Grimmjow is dead tho.

:bryan:

I'm sayin tho...I was sitting here at the end of the chapter like "23 pages and WOOOOOWW....nothing happened :mjpls:"

Kubo fukkin up

Grimmjow was confirmed alive before this whole Vanden Reich arc started...and Kubo basically said that he was appearing.

The other two that he confirmed alive, Harribel and Nel, already appeared. So we'll be seeing Grimmjow in the near future.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
lol BLEACH has been ass since Aizen left SS. Its llike Kubo made the story in his head up to that point and has been trolling sense. I'm glad its coming to end.

Naruto been shytting on BLEACH.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: at Naruto being better than Bleach. Madara got that WHOLE Manga on his back right now