Blavity Blacks start Petition for Disney to give 25% of Black Panther profits to the black community

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
and this is who wrote the article

g88L5noo_400x400.jpg

of course she writes for "black voices" over at huffington post, they just couldn't find any qualified black writers :coffee:
for fukk's sake. Oh course its a caucazoid. :scust:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How are you going to get that to happen? Because begging them to do it isn't the way to do it.

These nikkas in here don't realize how many petitions get ignored.

They probably aren't going to do it. Hopefully they do, but i wouldn't get my hopes up. I know how cacs are.

nikkas in here jumping the gun like they already did it. "Why yall mad?" Huh? Saying that these cacs probably aren't gonna do this is being mad? :comeon:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'll speak for myself.
I've never called this film revolutionary and this has nothing to do with black business because these are not black owned businesses. If there is enough social pressure exerted on Disney to force them to abide by this, then so be it, I wont be against that. Stranger things have happened.

But anyone holding the idea that Black Panther and Black Economics are one in the same needs to stop posting and go back to school.

Breh the fact that we even have to have this conversation is embarrassing.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And i am a black business owner (and investor), i'm doing way more than dressing up in a dashiki to see a movie owned by a bunch of cacs and getting emotional online over a petition

:beli:so you p*ssy nikkas in here trying to act you like are making so many more moves than me, shut the fukk up. Going to the movies and getting on here being emotional isn't doing shyt. All you nikkas quoting me care about is intangible shyt like attention, daps, likes, RTs and "representation", not ownership. Foh saying i don't want black ppl to prosper, i employ black ppl, do you? You bark the loudest online but do the least in real life.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I been ROLLING at this for like 5 minutes, Yos.

I mean...let's say Disney (when they stop laughing) goes -

Disney: "aight - fucc it, we'll give y'all 25 PERCENT..."

Know what happens next?

Disney: "So who do we write the check to?"

All these people who never thought past Level 1: "Uhhhhh..."
This post is gonna get rolled on by... Im glad i seen it before i made my post.
Disney gonna have a big ass, dumb looking check that says "Pay To The Order Of....BLACK COMMUNITY"