Blavity Blacks start Petition for Disney to give 25% of Black Panther profits to the black community

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at all the militants in this thread switching sides when all you bum ass nikkas been asking is “how much of the money is going to the black community”

Exactly. These clown ass c00ns mad they can't be mad about black people being hype and happy for this movie. And they don't got no excuse for when black people make this a high grossing movie.

c00ns/white trailer park trash racists:
"Bu bu but why black people happy about making this movie gross high at the box office. All that money going to white people. None of that money is going to the black community".

Black empowerment people:
"We demand the white people benefiting from the profits of this movie donate a percentage back to the black community"

The white people who benefiting from the profits:
"Ok we will happily make many huge donations to different organizations in various black communities around the world and we will show the receipts"

"Ok"

"Fuk begging for crumbs from white people. They can keep that money. We aren't nobody charity case. Black people always begging from the white man"

"Nobody begged us for anything. We happily gave back to help the black communities in need to show our appreciation for making the movie the highest grossing movie in Marvel's history"

"I know massa but I don't like those uppity nikkas trying to demand y'all to donate to the black community y'all don't owe black people shyt. It's your movie. They dumbasses paid to see it. fukk helping the black community let them muthafukkas help themselves. I can't stand entitled uppity nikkas"

"fukk all of you c00ns and white trailer park trash racists. You corny motherfukkas should be ashamed of yourselves. Kill yourselves you fukkin low life no good worthless pieces of cow shyt b*stards"

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
full
:deadrose:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lol at all the militants in this thread switching sides when all you bum ass nikkas been asking is “how much of the money is going to the black community”

what does this movie have to do with the black community tho? Being a militant doesn't mean holding your hand out like a bytch.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Exactly. These clown ass c00ns mad they can't be mad about black people being hype and happy for this movie. And they don't got no excuse for when black people make this a high grossing movie.

"Bu bu but why black people happy about making this movie gross high at the box office. All that money going to white people. None of that money is going to the black community".

"We demand the white people benefiting from the profits of this movie donate a percentage back to the black community"

"Ok we will happily make many huge donations to different organizations in various black communities around the world and we will show the receipts"

"Ok"

"Fuk begging for crumbs from white people. They can keep that money. We aren't nobody charity case. Black people always begging from the white man"

"Nobody begged us for anything. We happily gave back to help the black communities in need to show our appreciation for making the movie the highest grossing movie in Marvel's history"

"I know massa but I don't like those uppity nikkas trying to demand y'all to donate to the black community y'all don't owe black people shyt. It's your movie. They dumbasses paid to see it. fukk helping the black community let them muthafukkas help themselves. I can't stand entitled uppity nikkas"

"fukk all of you c00ns and white trailer park trash racists. You corny motherfukkas should be ashamed of yourselves. Kill yourselves you fukkin low life no good worthless pieces of cow shyt b*stards"

kill yourself

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
nikka If you don't sit your goofy ass down somewhere. nikka it's called being a culture vulture. You can't use black people for profit without black people demanding you give back to help the black community. That's not begging. That's mandatory. Since yall c00ns want to say "Why is black people so hyped about this movie doing good numbers don't they know all that money is going to white people". No we didn't know but since we know now. We are going to demand a percentage of the profits be donated back to the black community. Now when the white people who profit from the movie sales donate a percentage back to the black community. c00ns like your cornball ass claim black people begged for crumbs from white people. No you fuking c00n. We DEMANDED them to break bread not crumbs and give it back to the black community. Now you fukkin c00ns feel sorry for the white people who had to donate to the black community. Then y'all say "Why black people bully white people to donate. They aren't obligated to help the community of the people who help them make money". All you fukin c00ns and white trailer park trash racists go kill yourself
And what if they say no? What is the black community gonna do? Boycott Disney and not star in their movies? :skip: Tyler perry studios can’t employ us all...powerless ass nikkas can’t make DEMANDS, they can beg tho, which is what your no self respect having ass is suggesting we do...you should advocate that we create our own multimillion selling super heroes and from that we can donate 100% of the proceeds to black causes :skip: but of course you won’t say that...you just want massa to feed his ****** instead :pacspit: spineless ass c00n GTFO out this thread...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Thank God I'll be going to one of the first showing where hopefully there's no corny black twitter activists standing up during the movie speaking some hotep jargon

:mjlol:

The whole theater smelling like a mix of buttery popcorn, essential oils and shea butter.

nikkas might even put shea butter on their popcorn for this one. :wow:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Enough is enough :snoop:

I know weve been put thru a lot of bullshyt in this world and we never got our 40 acres and a mule.... but asking for part of the profits from a black movie ???

:gucci:

How about the BLACK actors in the movie getting a raise because I’m sure at least one of them is being underpaid for this flick.

Or how about getting out there and making something of your OWN life??
:stopitslime:

Some nikkas make me sick, boy I tell u
:hhh:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT BLACK PANTHER. LET US HAVE FUN. THIS ALL WE GOT RIGHT NOW:damn:"

:beli:Nobody's saying don't see the movie, or that you can't "have fun".

But don't get mad when somebody says the movie is not a black movie. If the movie was really black, or the pinnacle of pro-blackness like you're trying to make it seem, nikkas wouldn't have had to start a petition to ask for 25% of the profit, for example. If it was a black movie, the black owners could just give back to the community in ways that they choose, that's why OWNERSHIP is important, that's what we've been trying to get you nikkas to understand. And you still don't.
As far as calling us bums :heh:listen. At least 3 of the brehs from these threads are successful and SELF-EMPLOYED (including myself). Lol @ lame nikkas who believe petitions begging white owners is "progress".

nikkas who get all defensive over this movie probably aren't doing shyt except tweeting about how pro black they are and going to the movies. What have you "Pro Black Panther" nikkas actually invested in or created for black people? I can tell you about investments i've made for black businesses and projects, i can tell you about the black people I've employed, and trades i have put young black people on. What have you done? I bet you don't even have any of your money in a black bank:rudy:
What's considered Pro Black has morphed into something so simplistic like going to see a movie owned by white people. Or posting about the BET Awards, while you sit in your cubicle making sure Mr Charlie and the managers don't see you.

Last edited:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Most of you "Pro Black Panther" nikkas don't do shyt except try to get attention on social media/forums with your version of pro-blackness (that never has anything to do with ownership) i.e. symbolism and "representation"

- None of you are business owners or self employed and aren't trying to be. You argue how pro black you are from your desk while trying to make sure a white boss and white upper management don't see you
- You've never invested or donated to black businesses
- You don't even have any of your money in a black bank
- You've never employed a black person
- You've never helped a young black person learn a trade

But you think just because you're going to see black panther dressed up in a dashiki that you're doing more than me or others:mjlol:go see the movie, but it doesn't mean you're really putting in work, lame nikkas

Last edited: