Blavity Blacks start Petition for Disney to give 25% of Black Panther profits to the black community

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact this many black people didn't exhibit the same enthusiasm over Nate Parker's film about a real black hero is what I find so tragic about this Black Panther craze.

The fact this many black people didn't exhibit the same hate over any film with a all white cast is what I find so tragic about this Black Panther hate. Nobody in white cast movie threads telling white people not to be excited or happy about their movies. Nobody in all white cast movie threads telling white people that they don't understand the hype about their movies or telling white people that their movies are just symbolism and isn't going to do shyt for the white community.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
196157.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact this many black people didn't exhibit the same hate over any film with a all white cast is what I find so tragic about this Black Panther hate. Nobody in white cast movie threads telling white people not to be excited or happy about their movies. Nobody in all white cast movie threads telling white people that they don't understand the hype about their movies or telling white people that their movies are just symbolism and isn't going to do shyt for the white community.
True but nikkas doing too much. Its just a movie

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but nikkas doing too much. Its just a movie

That's what I'm saying though. Do yall tell white people "y'all fukkin nerds doing too much. Its just a movie"?

Let black people be happy over something they think is good for the black community. I can tell if black people were doing all this over a damn slave movie. What I don't understand is nikkas constantly making threads complaining about black people being happy for a black super hero movie with a all black cast. Or nikkas in every thread about the movie complaining about why is black people so happy about this movie. Like just stfu and let black people celebrate.

Black people were just as hype and happy when Tariq's documentaries came out. Y'all nikkas either can't be black or y'all c00ns to be complaining about black people happy to support and big up a black super hero movie with a all black cast.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
So I saw "Black Panther" Wednesday at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. Maannnn the cringeworthiness of the experience is hard to shake.

The movie's cool. I'm not a a comic guy, but it was a solid effort by cast and crew. The predominantly black cast and Ryan Coogler did their thing. I like to be blown away and I wasn't but whatever... It's still enjoyable.

But man... the thunderous roars and laughs that came from the audience at the quips and jabs taken at whites here and there throughout the movie really bothered me because all I pictured was the white folks laughing all the way to the bank....

Certain lines really roused the crowd in their militancy, but the basis of said lines was based on Wakanda and "Vibranium" and these mufukkas "yaasssssinnn" as though either one exist.
:mjlol: but really :mjcry:.

And I'm not going to spoil it, but the fact this movie ultimately propagandizes the C.I.A. is just
:hhh:.

Black Panther is truly the Barack Obama of cinema. More of that hype, symbolism, image shyt we geek off of. It brought home the fact how so many people be hollerin "woke" are just talking in their sleep.
:wow:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying though. Do yall tell white people "y'all fukkin nerds doing too much. Its just a movie"?

Let black people be happy over something they think is good for the black community. I can tell if black people were doing all this over a damn slave movie. What I don't understand is nikkas constantly making threads complaining about black people being happy for a black super hero movie with a all black cast. Or nikkas in every thread about the movie complaining about why is black people so happy about this movie. Like just stfu and let black people celebrate.

Black people were just as hype and happy when Tariq's documentaries came out. Y'all nikkas either can't be black or y'all c00ns to be complaining about black people happy to support and big up a black super hero movie with a all black cast.
I mean look at this thread. You legit got people asking for 25% profit of a movie they had nothing to do with...just cause its an all black cast. Shyt corny. This aint the first all black film. It makes black folks look petty imo and its a poor representation of the culture. Fukk I look like begging white folks for bread just cause.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They really think Disney is gonna give away 25% of their BO earnings when USA Theater chains already take 20% and overseas it's even more? That's how you get fired

So I saw "Black Panther" Wednesday at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. Maannnn the cringeworthiness of the experience is hard to shake.

The movie's cool. I'm not a a comic guy, but it was a solid effort by cast and crew. The predominantly black cast and Ryan Coogler did their thing. I like to be blown away and I wasn't but whatever... It's still enjoyable.

But man... the thunderous roars and laughs that came from the audience at the quips and jabs taken at whites here and there throughout the movie really bothered me because all I pictured was the white folks laughing all the way to the bank....

Certain lines really roused the crowd in their militancy, but the basis of said lines was based on Wakanda and "Vibranium" and these mufukkas "yaasssssinnn" as though either one exist.
:mjlol: but really :mjcry:.

And I'm not going to spoil it, but the fact this movie ultimately propagandizes the C.I.A. is just
:hhh:.

Black Panther is truly the Barack Obama of cinema. More of that hype, symbolism, image shyt we geek off of. It brought home the fact how so many people be hollerin "woke" are just talking in their sleep.

My boy went to that screening :ohhh: this niggga hit the snap later talking about

"We did it y'all, BP is for the culture blah blah blah"

:gucci:

This nikka worked on catering when they were filming :dead:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
They really think Disney is gonna give away 25% of their BO earnings when USA Theater chains already take 20% and overseas it's even more? That's how you get fired

My boy went to that screening :ohhh: this niggga hit the snap later talking about

"We did it y'all, BP is for the culture blah blah blah"

:gucci:

This nikka worked on catering when they were filming :dead:
Damn
:mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Man yall crucifying black people as an entire for this “petition”

Its only 1000 signatures on it so far :mjlol:

YALL WHITE PEOPLE AINT shyt

But yall definitely up in this thread shytting on blacks as a whole tho. And with pleasure too :mjlol:“im ashamed to be black”
“How embarrassing for us”

@BmoreGorilla @Malkoonxxx_23 @BlackPearl The Empress
that was that point of making this thread. of course people gonna fall for the okie doke. white folks got this trolling shyt down, you'd think millennials would be able to see a troll from a 100 feet away, but people are fukking stupid too. OP should be bushed for continuously making these type of posts and threads.

I've seen Black folks retweeting a tweet from a parody account(run by a white woman) that makes it seem like a Black person was telling white people not to go see the movie on the opening weekend. then you got other Black folks tweeting it just to condemn it. its all so damn dumb.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Begging? Even if the white people insist on doing it and even up giving even more than 25% you'll have c00ns mad. Because they can't be able to say the movie is just symbolism. And they truly don't want money given to the black community. They don't want nothing good for black people. You'll never see c00ns attack white movies like this. You'll never see them in white cast movie threads telling white people to not be excited because they movies is just symbolism and it will do nothing for the white community. These nikkas hate on all black successful and black powerful things no matter what it is.
Why should the white man want what’s good for black people to begin with? We’re not his kin...Ain’t the theme of 2018 is HYON? :yeshrug: I don’t want nor will accept cac charity pity money :francis: fukk yo c00n ass for begging for crumbs off the cacs table...you fukking disgust me :hhh: you damn coward...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should the white man want what’s good for black people to begin with? We’re not his kin...Ain’t the theme of 2018 is HYON? :yeshrug: I don’t want nor will accept cac charity pity money :francis: fukk yo c00n ass for begging for crumbs off the cacs table...you fukking disgust me :hhh: you damn coward...

nikka If you don't sit your goofy ass down somewhere. nikka it's called being a culture vulture. You can't use black people for profit without black people demanding you give back to help the black community. That's not begging. That's mandatory. Since yall c00ns want to say "Why is black people so hyped about this movie doing good numbers don't they know all that money is going to white people". No we didn't know but since we know now. We are going to demand a percentage of the profits be donated back to the black community. Now when the white people who profit from the movie sales donate a percentage back to the black community. c00ns like your cornball ass claim black people begged for crumbs from white people. No you fuking c00n. We DEMANDED them to break bread not crumbs and give it back to the black community. Now you fukkin c00ns feel sorry for the white people who had to donate to the black community. Then y'all say "Why black people bully white people to donate. They aren't obligated to help the community of the people who help them make money". All you fukin c00ns and white trailer park trash racists go kill yourself