Blavity Blacks start Petition for Disney to give 25% of Black Panther profits to the black community

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Hype around this movie reminds me of when Red Tails was released.

You were considered a c00n if you didn’t buy 3-4 tickets to support Red Tails.

Remember that shyt? :martin:
What i wanna know is why Nate Parkers allegations(n court case that he beat) wasnt a media story during Red Tails but when he does a movie about Nat Turner his past is front n center in the media?

Always thought that was suspicious...

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This shyt has played out like the Obama Boondocks episode. This is beyond embarrassing.And it's mostly the clowns who didn't associate with black people till their 20's.:francis:

True.

A lot of Black twitter is composed of nikkas who were raised around cacs most of their lives.

They probably got their wakeup call from cacs and then got 500% into Blackness on some try-hard shyt.

Their pro-Blackness is reactionary. They don’t really love being Black.

Being super pro-Black is a way to garner white attention, untimately. They still want to be loved and accepted by whites.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
because feminism ramped up between that time
Off the backs of dead, straight black men that they were pretending to advocate for.
Now they have a bigger platform and more money.
:mjpls: The initial "holler" had nothing to do with feminism. Some thirsty Shea butter girl was snooping because she had a crush on him, found out he had a white partner, and sounded the alarm...THEN the "rape" case (he was exonerated for) somehow came up.
:mjpls:
Get played by suburban lesbians/natural pro black frauds from white places, brehs.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
how exactly would this be distributed? :gucci:
i bet he didnt even write a single proposal:hhh:

And the fact that there are many black men over the age of 25 in here who really believe these white owners of this movie are going to give 25% of the profit to the black community is just :mindblown:

"WE'S MAKING AN EFFORT. WE'S MAKING PROGRESS. STOP HATING" How is a petition (asking white ppl to give us money) progress? That's the same shyt we've been doing, asking them for money or employment. Nothing new.

Me and these nikkas have a different definition of progress, i guess.

I have no issue with the movie itself and never did. What i disagreed with is all these nikkas running around claiming that the movie is a "black" movie and huge progress.....when we don't even OWN the movie. :dahell:

A lot of these so-called "pro black" nikkas are clowns who don't even know what pro blackness is. Of course they're looking to beef, that's all these nikkas do is beef with other black ppl online then try to be on their best behavior in front of their white bosses and managers "Let me get that for you, Master Brennan"

Threaten other black people who are trying to teach you about ownership, but tread lightly around your white supervisors because you need them, brehs

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Threaten other black people who are trying to teach you about ownership, then walk on eggshells around your white supervisors, brehs

nikkas are experts are tearing down other Black people.

But, they quickly lose that expert knowledge when it’s time to put a cac in its place.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikkas are experts are tearing down other Black people.

But, they quickly lose that expert knowledge when it’s time to put a cac in its place.

These nikkas get online and go at another nikka over the most insignificant shyt. But when they go back to work Monday, "Good mornin Boss Man, good mornin Miss Anne" smiling all wide, showing all their teeth :mjlol:that's why i see through the tough guy act because i've seen how these nikkas act around their boss and managers. They always wanna beef with other nikkas online, but then when they go around white ppl at work esp those in authority over them, they start acting like a scared slave. Constantly trying to make sure they like him because he knows he needs that job to survive and has no way to make it on his own.

They'll quote me trying to explain the "difference". "You see....i's can't talk to dem white folks that way, i needs to keep ma job"

I've said this before, but a large amount of the black american population is like this, and it's a big reason why more shyt isn't getting done. nikkas like me are in the extreme minority, and have to fight against all the shoe-shining, white-man loving nikkas whenever we try to talk about ownership, group economics, independence etc. We're out here but it's a small few of us.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why do anybody that's black got a problem with black people making white people give a % back to help the black community?

People were arguing with other people about how this black movie is nothing more than symbolism and this movie doing good isn't going to do nothing for the black community. Now people are telling the white people who are going to profit from this movie to do something tangible to help the black community. And black people got a problem with that?

That's a lose/lose situation

You nikkas should be happy these Shea Butters puttin this out for you. All I been hearing on this site since the hype machine got rolling is:

"BP won't save the black community" :dahell:

"BP is made by whites only the whites benefit" :dahell:

"Da White mans made BP Ima still be broke after it come out" :dahell:

These negas just came right out and asked for the butter biscuit what the problem? :mjpls:

Dum dums, you're not getting 25% of the movie, regardless.

All you're gonna do is make sure that there's never another movie with an almost all-Black cast, Black director, and with positive Black representation that gets a MAJOR mainstream relase.

Everybody involved in this movie is getting paid and if the movie's sucessful, they've proven that a movie with Black leads can be viable, which will give more Blacks an opportunity behind and in front of the camera.

Plus, the movie generated $90 million dollars for the state of Georgia, and had Black people behind the scenes eating too, who don't normally eat unless Tyler Perry's making a movie.

The fact this many black people didn't exhibit the same enthusiasm over Nate Parker's film about a real black hero is what I find so tragic about this Black Panther craze.

That was the Black feminists fault.

They let White feminists trick them into destroying a Black made movie about one of the greatest Black revolutionaries ever, while Casey Affleck was getting Oscars

thank you, black folk still won't take something seriously unless it has the saltine approval, just look at the all Oscars and Grammy's bytching by black people every year

I swear, it didn't used to be like this.

nikkaz didn't give a fukk about the Grammys until Kanye West and nikkaz like that starting giving MTV and the Grammys credibility.

True.

The Black Panther comic book and animated series have been around for years.

I remember trying to get people to watch the animated series as far back as 2012. They didn’t.

Fast forward to 2018 and nikkas are hittin’ me up like “you better support Black Panther, breh!”

I’m like :childplease:.

It always takes cacs to show interest or validate something for us to value it.

It’s a fukked up mindset.

To be fair, did the animated series have a Black director, all-Black cast, and Black people behind the scenes depending on it.