BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@Flight Ant did his younger SG brother dirty :pachaha:. Looked like child’s play for him tonight. Jalen gotta get right. I’m still rocking with him but damn. The effort was horrible

Daps
:mjlol: Says the cac who goes ghost (no pun intended :lolbron:) whenever the subject of betting your account on it comes up.
Imagine deflecting with some shyt that you conjured up in your own head. Oh, white boy, who do you think you're fooling?

Now gon'head and keep proving me right by deflecting some more. Best believe your expertise in cornhole doesn't transfer over to hoops. It's probably for the best you stay in your lane and stick to commenting on activities that you and your [redneck] kinfolk are known for.

:lolbron:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe these nikkas really compared him to Kobe Bryant because they're sexually attracted to him. :dead:

He better pray Houston don't win the Wemby sweepstakes because no other team is going to let him audition to be the guy again after his first two seasons.

The fact this unathletic cac Sengun is the most talented player on the team is pathetic. :hhh:

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe these nikkas really compared him to Kobe Bryant because they're sexually attracted to him. :dead:

He better pray Houston don't win the Wemby sweepstakes because no other team is going to let him audition to be the guy again after his first two seasons.

The fact this unathletic cac Sengun is the most talented player on the team is pathetic. :hhh:
Legit disrespectful as fukk to compare him to kobe

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac babble
:mjlol: Crakkker addressed everything except betting his account on it. You don't believe it yourself, hence why you keep ducking

I could go through the countless times you've been wrong on this site in embarrassing fashion, but I don't care to take the most feeble of victory laps like you do. Clearly this is the only validation you get in life, so you're holding on to it with everything you got.

And to top it all off you're whiter than bird shyt :picard: Yikes

Daps
:mjlol: Crakkker addressed everything except betting his account on it. You don't believe it yourself, hence why you keep ducking

I could go through the countless times you've been wrong on this site in embarrassing fashion, but I don't care to take the most feeble of victory laps like you do. Clearly this is the only validation you get in life, so you're holding on to it with everything you got.

And to top it all off you're whiter than bird shyt :picard: Yikes
- You've ducked multiple bets on this board with a number of posters
- You're a troll
- You're a white boy. You prove this time and time again with your character and verbiage (who the hell says "you're whiter than bird shyt"?).

You're not fooling anyone else but yourself.

You search up words in the thesaurus and use them out of context, and then pretend like you know what they mean despite having a limited vocabulary. It's an obvious sign of someone creating a persona on an anonymous msgboard. This is something that is lost on your simple ass. Look at how how you can't even address the topic of this thread but instead resort to this tragic troll act.

You're Adam Morrison status and I ain't even need to lace them up.

:yeshrug:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Cac babble

Not reading that crakkker ass diatribe. Bet your account on it or shut the fukk up, cac

You're Adam Morrison status and I ain't even need to lace them up.

Yet you're the one who's engaged me in like every interaction we've ever had on this site :mjlol:

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
HOUSTON HAS NO OFFENSE

I CANT TELL IF THATS HELPING JALEN OR HINDERING HIM

HELPING HIM PUT UP NUMBERS HE WOULDNT HAVE THE CHANCE TO ON A FUNCTIONAL TEAM

OR

HINDERING HIM FROM DEVELOPING AS HE WOULD IN A LEGIT OFFENSE

PROBABLY A COMBINATION OF BOTH

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
John Wall was right. He’s gotten so used to losing. But I overreacted yesterday. Still rocking with Jalen. He just needs to get his head on straight. He’s young. Idk if he looks like garbage. I just want better effort.