BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I’m a homer and rooting for Jalen as much anyone, but I don’t think he has that competitive fire to be great. He still makes the same mistakes constantly.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Effort today was so bad that I almost want to sell my stock. This shyt was disgusting. I’m not watching this shyt. Hopefully he finds a heart this summer. Embarrassing

Last edited:
Daps
He has incredible scoring ability, but as I been telling cats from day one, he's just not going to be that dude. He has too many shortcomings to really elevate himself into that superstar stratosphere.

All the hype around him was purely from aesthetics with folks wanting the next great SG. If his game was boring and not pleasing to the eye, nobody would be gassing him like this.

Daps
:mjlol:

Ain't SGA Canadian anyway? Never mind the fact that he's going into his fifth season with zero all star appearances
I'm not even convinced you watched any of the 35 games Shai played that you're raving about. You just looked at his numbers/shooting splits and decided he's some franchise player. Well, it looks like even his own team doesn't agree with you there.
Jalen Green has a much higher ceiling than Shai, who 4 years older. He's more highly regarded at every stage than Shai. He has better physical tools than Shai. He has a chance to be the face of a franchise for years. Shai doesn’t have that same ceiling
WOAT.

:wow:

Daps