BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
2 forty balls in the last 3 games. That last game he flat out tapped out but I think that was just the losing fukking with him. I think his efficiency is gonna jump this second half of the season. Loved this

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t watch the games if you waited this late to bump it lol

It was his best game but also even Silas figures out how to abuse a Rudy Gobert defense now a days.
I was at the gym so I couldn’t see the 2nd half but I already knew he would have a nice game maybe 30 but ended up 40 points I had to post when I saw the box score :manny:

I’m not preying on his downfall like some of y’all. Just like they hated on young kobe :banderas:

But I know he’s gonna have big game any given night.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was at the gym so I couldn’t see the 2nd half but I already knew he would have a nice game maybe 30 but ended up 40 points I had to post when I saw the box score :manny:

I’m not preying on his downfall like some of y’all. Just like they hated on young kobe :banderas:

But I know he’s gonna have big game any given night.
You legit hate Kobe and that’s wild

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They almost had one of those 4th quarters again. Houston is competitive 3 quarters and then just melt like Dak in the 4th.

I don’t care what anybody says they may not be the KAT talented roster but the biggest issue with this team is the coaching.