BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't because he's hitting more shots. Jalen's game looks different. Dude is doing a lot of subtle, expert shyt out there, taking what the defense is giving him, etc.
Exactly. Last night he was taking what the defense allowed him. Earlier in the season he would’ve kept attacking the crowd paint with no success and ended up 5-16. That was playoff style elite defense they were playing on Jalen. He responded well. Better than Sengun reacts to that type of attention.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly. Last night he was taking what the defense allowed him. Earlier in the season he would’ve kept attacking the crowd paint with no success and ended up 5-16. That was playoff style elite defense they were playing on Jalen. He responded well. Better than Sengun reacts to that type of attention.

That's facts. Dude has a lot more deceleration, change of pace, knows how to use his eyes to become less predictable, etc.

Look at the feet and footwork. It tells everything. The quick feints and jab steps with and without the dribble, countermoves, etc. Dude looks like Kyrie sometimes, the shiftiness is next level.

None of that was there earlier in the season.

I think honestly a reasonable take:

I honestly think dude downloaded the NBA game and we're now seeing it.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
GFcUm_3XcAE6aMT

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's facts. Dude has a lot more deceleration, change of pace, knows how to use his eyes to become less predictable, etc.

Look at the feet and footwork. It tells everything. The quick feints and jab steps with and without the dribble, countermoves, etc. Dude looks like Kyrie sometimes, the shiftiness is next level.

Bball iq is the biggest difference. And not the turning the ball over with loose handles. I said in the summer time , Jalen had the ability , but he needs to work on his bag. He was all style, no substance guy. FVV was huge for observation because ewe never had a guy who can run the offense like him and show him how to manipulate the defense

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bball iq is the biggest difference. And not the turning the ball over with loose handles. I said in the summer time , Jalen had the ability , but he needs to work on his bag. He was all style, no substance guy. FVV was huge for observation because ewe never had a guy who can run the offense like him and show him how to manipulate the defense

Yeah, I've said on here this year that BBIQ is probably the thing a player can improve the most that for some reason people think you can't. The effects of chunking is literally scientifically proven. Once someone's brain chunks the knowledge they get a lot more advanced in what they're doing and manipulating that knowledge on a high level. It's why ordinary people can become Physics PhD's. For the NBA it's only a question of whether or not they'll put in the effort to learn to play winning basketball. We've seen complete knucklehead players with a fraction as much potential earn NBA Championships.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I've said on here this year that BBIQ is probably the thing a player can improve the most that for some reason people think you can't. The effects of chunking is literally scientifically proven. Once a someone's brain chunks the knowledge they get a lot more advanced. It's only a question of whether or not they'll put in the work to learn to play winning basketball. We've seen complete knucklehead players with half as much potential earn NBA Championships.
Yeah and it’s also reported that Jalen is spending a lot of time in the film room with Ime and the coaches. Ime whole thing has been breaking him down and rebuilding

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

This guy gets it. I’ll add the home vs away thing. If you look at Jalen’s home vs away splits last year he was legit low Allstar level at home games. Borderline unplayable away games. Starting this season it was the same thing. Now his game is traveling. Rockets have won 6 straight on the road after being far and away the worst road team in the league. Next step for him is to start the season with the sane locked in intensity. Now Ime knows he can do it. Once you show a coach you got it like this, there will be no let up.

Sengun took to coaching faster than Jalen cause he had been a pro already. Dude was a mvp in a grown man’s league. Knows what it takes to win and be the man to drive winning at a high level. Before this year, the last time games actually meant something for him was high school. That’s a big mental shift. During this stretch we’ve seen what he looks like when fully locked in to win