BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I think the biggest different recently for his success is his handles have tightened up. He always had decent handles but for whatever reason this seaosn(especially during the slumps) his handles were loose and he constantly was getting stripped or losing the ball to the Blount where Udoka couldn’t even trust him to be the primary ballhandler out there by himself. He constantly had to have FVV out there by his side or sometime Holliday but bow his handles have tightens up again and Ime now trusts him to be the sole primary ball handler out there. And Jalen is being heavily pressure out there on the ball. He was getting zoned defended and double and tripled team on this recent tear. Portland was hand checking him and forcing him to get rid of the ball

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was saying dude was better player in his draft class before the draft. He’s finally proving me right!

Daps
:skip: He must’ve read this thread and saw the shyt I was talking. He playing good, I’ll give him that. He’s a totally different player when he’s out there with Sengun tho.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fresno's own!

:wow:

Like I always said, a consistent 3 point shot was the only thing separating him from Star status

He’s 30ppg type player with a consistent outside shot

And Rockets should realize he needs the keys to reach his full potential

Segun might be on the trade block soon :leon:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sign and trade him 2 chi town in off szn :ufdup:

rockets kan take the moody light skin and pieces :obama:

need to allow sengun to grow into the next joker :troll:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He hoopin.

The team started off the season strong, then kinda sucked in the middle and now playing great basketball again. I'd like to see them kick the Warriors out of 10th place, but refs might probably help Warriors secure the play-in spot.

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Like I always said, a consistent 3 point shot was the only thing separating him from Star status

He’s 30ppg type player with a consistent outside shot

And Rockets should realize he needs the keys to reach his full potential

Segun might be on the trade block soon :leon:
Doesn't have to be one or the other.. gone ahead with that bullshyt lol. They are very much capable of playing together. Both are willing passers and work very well together on the Pick and Roll. Jalen just wasn't playing well earlier this year. Or better yet his coaches holding him accountable on both ends took some time for him to adjust to. But he is better player now for the tough love.