BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course because he has the highest ceiling. That’s always been the case. Scottie Barnes jsut had the best situation but I never bought him as franchise cornerstone. Jalen been mid all season and all it took was a hot two stretch for his numbers to look better than Barnes.

Sengun and Green have shown to be the only two players from that draft that can carry a team on their back

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rockets have a super tough schedule and warriors have a cupcake schedule. it's going to be tough to make that up
Meh the toughest games remaining is Dallas and Minnesota. The Clippers probably won’t be fighting for much of anything that last game. I can’t imagine Dallas beating us twice. We already split the first two games and the game we lost to them We were up Double digits in the second half and Kyrie were supernova.we play Orlando but they seem to be slumping right now

Plus Cam should be back for April and he was part of Kalen ascension because Kalen complained tk Ime about wanting to match his minutes with Amen and Cam more to play faster. Ime used to have Jalen out there with Tate and Holiday. FVV didn’t really start running and pushing the tempo til mid-season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Starting to see more Jalen green posts on social media than ANT :whoo:

Could Jalen be the new face of the nba :ohhh:

He’s been playing smarter for a while now. I kept saying his biggest issue was bball iq. That was the one thing I said Cade really had him beat at. He still getting a weak whistle for all the driving he does. Like that drive at the end of regulation agaisnt OKC. He got harrased all the way to the basket without a call and missed it. Jalen doesn’t miss shots at the basket with his skill and athleticism unless he’s foul.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen green is low key saving the nba right now. No talk about any of the typical nba stars besides Lebron and curry (because their teams are struggling to make playoffs)

Most the current would be nba stars are boring/injury prone or not taking regular season seriously

Jalen bringing that fire every night this month and dominating highlights/content online:blessed:

Him and Ant and Shai are the future (shai is Canadian though)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Houston is going to make a serious mistake if they don't treat their backcourt as the centerpiece.
I've seen fans say they should move Thompson to the 4 to accommodate Sengun when he comes back :snoop:

I like Sengun, but undersized Jokic simply ain't Jokic. Like, you can't have an undersized front court against these play-off teams man. Sengun/Thompson front court is absurd outside of a few stretches against any decent team. These cats are starting to sound crazy after every Rockets win.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Houston is going to make a serious mistake if they don't treat their backcourt as the centerpiece.
I've seen fans say they should move Thompson to the 4 to accommodate Sengun when he comes back :snoop:

I like Sengun, but undersized Jokic simply ain't Jokic. Like, you can't have an undersized front court against these play-off teams man. Sengun/Thompson front court is absurd outside of a few stretches against any decent team. These cats are starting to sound crazy after every Rockets win.

Jalen, Cam, Amen, Tari, Dillion all benefit greatly from higher tempo. It’s all about maximizing team vs player. Sengun is a great talent but if showcasing him in the halfcourt is at the disadvantage of the majority of the roster, the answer is clear.

I’m extremely high on Amen. I honestly think he’s the new age Magic everyone thought Simmons was. One of the reasons I wanted Amen on the rockets was cause I thought him and Jalen would damn near revolutionize basketball. I thought his fit was iffy with Sengun but before this season that was no big deal. But now that Sengun has broken out and is an upcoming star in his own right, it makes thinks complex. Now especially with Jalen and Amen thriving without Sengun

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen green is low key saving the nba right now. No talk about any of the typical nba stars besides Lebron and curry (because their teams are struggling to make playoffs)

Most the current would be nba stars are boring/injury prone or not taking regular season seriously

Jalen bringing that fire every night this month and dominating highlights/content online:blessed:

Him and Ant and Shai are the future (shai is Canadian though)
Yeah I was at the airport today and heard some people talking about him and Ja today. Saying he got the most hops in The leap

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jalen, Cam, Amen, Tari, Dillion all benefit greatly from higher tempo. It’s all about maximizing team vs player. Sengun is a great talent but if showcasing him in the halfcourt is at the disadvantage of the majority of the roster, the answer is clear.

I’m extremely high on Amen. I honestly think he’s the new age Magic everyone thought Simmons was. One of the reasons I wanted Amen on the rockets was cause I thought him and Jalen would damn near revolutionize basketball. I thought his fit was iffy with Sengun but before this season that was no big deal. But now that Sengun has broken out and is an upcoming star in his own right, it makes thinks complex. Now especially with Jalen and Amen thriving without Sengun
Yeah, it's a complicated problem.

The main gripe is again, Sengun is undersized. It is what it is. Will get into foul trouble vs the bigger centers through a series and not quick enough to check the fast twitch, skilled 4's.

I ain't trying to pit Green vs Sengun here. Never have, but it's very clear what the roster naturally is more accustomed to. Even Jabari.

Last edited: