BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Has RJ even scored 40 + ONCE this season let alone twice in the same week? :hubie:

Notice these guys have all disappeared from the thread. Just go ahead and admit I was right. :youngsabo:

Seems like he’s currently getting “superstar” coverage from the media/social media :hubie:

Can’t front he’s on a helluva run. I give him and Udoka props. Id like to see that consistency with shot selection when Sengun and Whitmore are back before I crown him.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really think the Rockets are his team. It really is crazy how good he is when he's 1a.

I think when Sengun is there he has to learn to be able to tap into the same energy and confidence.

Dude is playing with a massive ego and cockiness right now - that's what drives him and makes him a better player.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Has RJ even scored 40 + ONCE this season let alone twice in the same week? :hubie:

Notice these guys have all disappeared from the thread. Just go ahead and admit I was right. :youngsabo:

Seems like he’s currently getting “superstar” coverage from the media/social media :hubie:

nikka you disappeared from the thread lol
And he does this every March good to see Baby Mama Drama Vince Carter hoopin

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago should have made /taken those calls at the trade deadline :manny:
What calls? Chicago initiated the called about Green. Stone hung up. It’s the same thing with the Nets. The rockets offered the Nets back their picks and they countered with Jalen Green being included. It was smart on both teams. To try to get him at his lowest value but the ownership weren’t interested in moving on from Green