BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stone said recently around draft that hosuton isn’t interested in trading their core 4(Green, Sengun, Jabari, Tari) which pretty much means they’ll trade them but it’ll have to be for a star ina winning situation. I don’t believe anybody is ever un-tradeable.

Now they’re saying we have a core 6 or 7(some including Josh Christoper) but they’re no such thing as a core 5. Realistically it can only be a core 4 because that’s how many you can really afford to keep together on a second contract.

Like if Towns or Zion or Tatum become available in a trade, 3 of those dudes(of the core 6) is gone along with draft picks

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stone said recently around draft that hosuton isn’t interested in trading their core 4(Green, Sengun, Jabari, Tari) which pretty much means they’ll trade them but it’ll have to be for a star ina winning situation. I don’t believe anybody is ever un-tradeable.

Now they’re saying we have a core 6 or 7(some including Josh Christoper) but they’re no such thing as a core 5. Realistically it can only be a core 4 because that’s how many you can really afford to keep together on a second contract.

Like if Towns or Zion or Tatum become available in a trade, 3 of those dudes(of the core 6) is gone along with draft picks
Yeah it’s always negotiation tactics plus you can’t gauge players values until you see them play again

It’s definitely a Jalen, Sengun, Jabari, and now Amen squad with everyone else either getting in line, exceeding those four named, or being packaged for a star/vets

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t wait to see what Jalen and Amen look like on the court together.
Ime's got a lot of work to do. They've got a lot of raw talent but Green's gotta commit to the defensive side of the ball, he's been one of the worst defensive guards in the league so far in his career and Amen's gotta rebuild his shot from ground up.

They'll be incredibly fun to watch on a fast break though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ime's got a lot of work to do. They've got a lot of raw talent but Green's gotta commit to the defensive side of the ball, he's been one of the worst defensive guards in the league so far in his career and Amen's gotta rebuild his shot from ground up.

The whole team Has to commit to defense as a unit. Ppl always single out Jalen but the concept of team defense was lost in this squad. When Lillard dropped 71 on this squad, remember Jalen green wasn’t even playing

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ime's got a lot of work to do. They've got a lot of raw talent but Green's gotta commit to the defensive side of the ball he's been one of the worst defensive guards in the league so far in his career and Amen's gotta rebuild his shot from ground up.

It’s all effort right now. When he’s locked in he can defend. Plus he’s gained a good amount of muscle. Ime gonna have these boys right. The substitute teacher isn’t here anymore.

I feel like Amen might be extremely special. He might be underrated. I need to see his first real game but I think the OTE slander might have him being seen as more of a project than he is.

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
Nothing “special” about dude. Not saying he ain’t good, but I look at that and I don’t see anything spectacular, same old shyt every guard does nowadays.

Amen looks special tho, Green gonna have to take a backseat.
If a coach wants to keep his job, he in no WAY SHAPE OR FORM would make Jalen Green take a backseat to Amen....Green has the potential to be a top SG in the leauge......don't know what games guys like you are watching.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If a coach wants to keep his job, he in no WAY SHAPE OR FORM would make Jalen Green take a backseat to Amen....Green has the potential to be a top SG in the leauge......don't know what games guys like you are watching.
He could be top 3-7 at peak. Idk if he’s better than healthy Edwards or even Booker. Plus he is just a scorer right now he still has to make strides as a defender because he’s been useless for two years on defense and isn’t much of a playmaker for others just yet

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s all effort right now. When he’s locked in he can defend. Plus he’s gained a good amount of muscle. Ime gonna have these boys right. The substitute teacher isn’t here anymore.

I feel like Amen might be extremely special. He might be underrated. I need to see his first real game but I think the OTE slander might have him being seen as more of a project than he is.
Yeah I can sorta give Jalen a pass since he was playing on a team with little veteran leadership and a head coach that was in way over his head, on a team that was actively looking to lose. With Ime there bringing a different mentality hopefully he's more engaged on defense.

Amen's shot needs a lot of help. His jumper just does not pass the eye test and his FT shooting is bad as well so they've got to rebuild it from the ground up