BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
He could be top 3-7 at peak. Idk if he’s better than healthy Edwards or even Booker. Plus he is just a scorer right now he still has to make strides as a defender because he’s been useless for two years on defense and isn’t much of a playmaker for others just yet
he's 20 years old..... Jalen will be an All NBA caliber player....Houston just needs to be patient...you can't teach what he has

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's 20 years old..... Jalen will be an All NBA caliber player....Houston just needs to be patient...you can't teach what he has
It’s possible but imo he’s a solid number two. I think the type of creation and elite athleticism that Amen can have will make him invaluable along with his gifts potentially on defense. I think Jalen could be just Zach Lavine at the end of the day which is still a damn good basketball player. At worst he’s Jordan Clarkson/Terry Rozier. Still a damn good player there. I think people underestimate how good an all nba guard has to be in this league

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl forget what Booker looked like before Monty (and then cp3) came to Town. Real coaching and culture change will do wonders for his on court production and contributions. Ppl were saying the same stuff about him that they’re saying about Jalen right now.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Honestly think Amen is the guy in a year or two
What do you mean by “the guy”? Amen isn’t coming to be the number 1 scoring option. By the guy, if you mean the engine, I agree. He’s gonna be setting the table for everyone. Jalen - Amen - Jabari is a dream fit

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by “the guy”? Amen isn’t coming to be the number 1 scoring option. By the guy, if you mean the engine, I agree. He’s gonna be setting the table for everyone. Jalen - Amen - Jabari is a dream fit
Best player overall
I think Amen is already potentially a better defender and definitely a better passer. I also say comfortably Amen is a better athlete.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Best player overall
I think Amen is already potentially a better defender and definitely a better passer. I also say comfortably Amen is a better athlete.
I mean it’s possible. But it’s really a push tbh. Amen is a better athlete than everyone but Jalen is one of the only ones close. I think you forget how athletic Jalen is. He’s a freak too. Amen is definitely a better passer, will probably be a better defender. But will most likely never be the same level scorer. They really compliment each other. I’m hoping it’s really pick your poison when it comes to Jalen, Amen, and Sengun.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean it’s possible. But it’s really a push tbh. Amen is a better athlete than everyone but Jalen is one of the only ones close. I think you forget how athletic Jalen is. He’s a freak too. Amen is definitely a better passer, will probably be a better defender. But will most likely never be the same level scorer. They really compliment each other. I’m hoping it’s really pick your poison when it comes to Jalen, Amen, and Sengun.

He gets a middy let alone a three ball it’s his team flat out

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

He gets a middy let alone a three ball it’s his team flat out

Maybe :yeshrug:. The argument is forced tbh since they fit so well together. Most athletic backcourt in the NBA by a good bit whose strengths compliment each others weaknesses :wow:. Perfect partner in crime for Jalen.