BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s Stone job to do his due diligence.
I doubt talks or idea got very far but you should float the rumors and see who bites.

Houston’s in a positions where they have so much youth they can afford to youth but there’s a small minority of established stars of trade Green for(and that number grows even smaller when you add a lottery selection with it. personally I only approve of Tatum or Morant don’t want to go from 21year old young potential star to a 30 year old star because these stars of today start losing their impact and durability early

If they did Jalen and Scoot for Jaylen Brown I’d be irritated. And I’m a big brown supporter(that’s who I was targeting when Harden was on his way out via trade) but Brown ain’t in the tier 1 or 2 stars.

He’s not on Tatum, Morant, Giannis, Embidd level. He’s not even on Jimmy Butler level.

I rather just hold on to green and watch him develope but I have no problem with Stone kicking the tires.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they would trade him obviously for someone like Lillard or a package with the Raptors

I wouldn’t mind Green in Portland or Toronto

But I doubt long time Rockets fans would be happy
They not trading him for an old star on a Superman salary . You don’t know our owner. He’d fire Stone on the spot.
They clear want a young established star entering their prime like a Luka or Morant. That trade converse is about a scenario with Morant. Houston local media been trying to push for Morant since he been in the news.

Trading for Lillard doesn’t move the envelope for Lillard or Houston. Lillard wouldn’t give the ok on that trade. And Hosuton would have to trade Green, And pretty much Jabari, the number two picks and KPj to get Lillard. Basically gut the team and put Lillard in a worse situation than he is in in Portland, and makes Houston a worse version of Portland.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not trading him for an old star on a Superman salary . You don’t know our owner. He’d fire Stone on the spot.
They clear want a young established star entering their prime like a Luka or Morant. That trade converse is about a scenario with Morant. Houston local media been trying to push for Morant since he been in the news.

Trading for Lillard doesn’t move the envelope for Lillard or Houston. Lillard wouldn’t give the ok on that trade. And Hosuton would have to trade Green, And pretty much Jabari, the number two picks and KPj to get Lillard. Basically gut the team and put Lillard in a worse situation than he is in in Portland, and makes Houston a worse version of Portland.

Yea I agree but if they have Lillard and they draft Wemby they’re good. They’d just need one more random star to join them and they’re instantly in a better position than Portland

And no team is trading Luka.

Morant might be the only thing that makes sense and even then why would Ja want that. Memphis is already basically a part of his brand

Lillard is likely looking for a fresh start with a franchise without a star.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imeh basically said he can’t shoot at his press conference
Weird becaue jalens first breakout game as a pro was against his Celtics where he hit 7 3’s.

And I do remember Ime saying that Houston’s problem is t that they’re a bad shooting team, it’s the shot selection. They have terrible shot selection

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s Stone job to do his due diligence.
I doubt talks or idea got very far but you should float the rumors and see who bites.

Houston’s in a positions where they have so much youth they can afford to youth but there’s a small minority of established stars of trade Green for(and that number grows even smaller when you add a lottery selection with it. personally I only approve of Tatum or Morant don’t want to go from 21year old young potential star to a 30 year old star because these stars of today start losing their impact and durability early

If they did Jalen and Scoot for Jaylen Brown I’d be irritated. And I’m a big brown supporter(that’s who I was targeting when Harden was on his way out via trade) but Brown ain’t in the tier 1 or 2 stars.

He’s not on Tatum, Morant, Giannis, Embidd level. He’s not even on Jimmy Butler level.

I rather just hold on to green and watch him develope but I have no problem with Stone kicking the tires.

Bruh if he is next then they wouldn’t even entertain the idea of trading him :skip: