BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They have a younger roster makeup than some college teams man combined with a bad coach. Why do you expect them to win?
Ain’t no excuses. Coaches are only as good as the talent on the roster. I get that they’re young, but they only care about their bank accounts and the celebrity of being an NBA player. It doesn’t seem like they care about winning.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
"Clutch" my ass
Plays for a team that has lost 3x more games than they've won
What a stupid bullshyt stat to pull out of his ass he should be embarrassed to have even posted that
Devin Booker was not winning shyt until CP3 got there :yeshrug:, Jalen has scored the most points then anyone in his whole draft class.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Him And sengun been really good this month. Especially Sengun, he’s been more special than anybody on-this team post all star break. OKC took a leap becaue they already had Dort and SGA. We’re still young. Jalen and sengun entered the seasons at 20 and even KPJ is only 22, and KPj isn’t nowhere near SGA. With another teenager coming in to get heavy minutes we’ll struggle to win 30 games next year but it’s about progress. They cant be at the bottom of both defense and offense next season. They need to develop an identity. If we get a 2nd lotto pick(clippers or Brooklyn) at he lottery, I would try to package it along with player to try to get Halliburton from Indiani. We need consistent better play from the pg position.

If we can do KJ Martin, FRP, and KPJ for Halliburton do it.

We need to build around Sengun and Green.
This is obvious to everyone except Silas.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t no excuses. Coaches are only as good as the talent on the roster. I get that they’re young, but they only care about their bank accounts and the celebrity of being an NBA player. It doesn’t seem like they care about winning.
Name me one team in the history of the league where the average age of the starting lineup is 20 years old and they have an average team record. Young teams like the rockets are learning how to compete, let alone win. And coaching plays a huge role in our record

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Name me one team in the history of the league where the average age of the starting lineup is 20 years old and they have an average team record. Young teams like the rockets are learning how to compete, let alone win. And coaching plays a huge role in our record
Excuses.

The Magic have a younger overall roster and OKC has the youngest roster in the League. The Spurs have a younger roster but they are intentionally tanking. The Rockets tanked last year, got the 2nd pick in the draft and have shown no improvement. They could’ve at least gotten 30 wins. Green is putting up empty stats. And he got reps on the G-League so he faced decent comp, before coming into the NBA. At least Melo Ball created a baby buzz as a rookie and won rookie of the year. An all star on year 2. Nobody even mentions Green.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuses.

The Magic have a younger overall roster and OKC has the youngest roster in the League. The Spurs have a younger roster but they are intentionally tanking. The Rockets tanked last year, got the 2nd pick in the draft and have shown no improvement. They could’ve at least gotten 30 wins. Green is putting up empty stats. And he got reps on the G-League so he faced decent comp, before coming into the NBA. At least Melo Ball created a baby buzz as a rookie and won rookie of the year. An all star on year 2. Nobody even mentions Green.
Magic aren’t younger that Hosuton. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Fultz, Harris, Wendell Carter, Ross before he got traded all were playing big minutes. Even Anthony has a 4 years under his belts. Hosuton main rotations is only rookies and 2 year players.