BLASIAN KOBE JALEN GREEN IS THE FUTURE OF BASKETBALL

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dude on rockets Reddit did an age analysis of the minutes played on the rockets. The rockets play players 22 years old and younger 80+ percent of all minute played. OKC, the second youngest team in the league by average age, plays players 22 years old or younger 50% of the time. The rockets are closer in age, in terms of minutes played, to a college team than the nearest NBA team

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To be fair, Suns won play-off games without CP3 that year they went to the Finals.

That first game w/o CP3 Booker put up 40 points and 11 assists and carried.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coaching. Jalen has the toughest road to the rim of any perimter players. He’s bracketed(not tough to do with this terrible offensive scheme). He usually has to beat 2 to 3 defenses to get to the rim and he doesn’t get easy transition basket because our points guards doesn’t push the tempo and suck at fast breaks.

Y’all really don’t know how bad things are in Houston. The fat break is a continuation of John wall presence. One thing I thought when we acquired him was he would be a one man fats break(like Russ was when he played in Houston and like how John was in DC) but it was the opposite. Wall would always stop the transition and walk it up. It was maddening. He showed KPJ that bs. There’s no reason with all
This youth and athleticism this young hosuton squad shouldn’t be one of the top teams in fast break scoring. We’re already the best rebounding team in the league. Shouldn’t be that hard

Finally someone who understands basketball :blessed:

Jalen isn’t even being used to his complete strengths

He’s doing a lot of iso plays battling with multiple defenders and taking tough shots..... which he’s gotten better at

But when he really gets up and down the floor and can use his athleticism he’s unstoppable

He should be catching multiple lobs every game

He should be scoring in transition without many dribbles.

He should be getting more rhythm 3s

Despite all this he’s still scoring 20+ ppg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him And sengun been really good this month. Especially Sengun, he’s been more special than anybody on-this team post all star break. OKC took a leap becaue they already had Dort and SGA. We’re still young. Jalen and sengun entered the seasons at 20 and even KPJ is only 22, and KPj isn’t nowhere near SGA. With another teenager coming in to get heavy minutes we’ll struggle to win 30 games next year but it’s about progress. They cant be at the bottom of both defense and offense next season. They need to develop an identity. If we get a 2nd lotto pick(clippers or Brooklyn) at he lottery, I would try to package it along with player to try to get Halliburton from Indiani. We need consistent better play from the pg position.

If we can do KJ Martin, FRP, and KPJ for Halliburton do it.

We need to build around Sengun and Green.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him And sengun been really good this month. Especially Sengun, he’s been more special than anybody on-this team post all star break. OKC took a leap becaue they already had Dort and SGA. We’re still young. Jalen and sengun entered the seasons at 20 and even KPJ is only 22, and KPj isn’t nowhere near SGA. With another teenager coming in to get heavy minutes we’ll struggle to win 30 games next year but it’s about progress. They cant be at the bottom of both defense and offense next season. They need to develop an identity. If we get a 2nd lotto pick(clippers or Brooklyn) at he lottery, I would try to package it along with player to try to get Halliburton from Indiani. We need consistent better play from the pg position.

I’m pretty sure they’ll move KPJ. Not cause he’s bad but just for fit

Rockets should be on the come up next season with the right line up I can’t see them being anywhere close to this bad or tanking

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

Indiana ain’t trading their franchise player breh lol. Especially not for a bunch of scraps