Blair Witch Sequel September 19

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, found footage is the term I should have used.....I thought it was shot straight. I saw the original in 99, when I was 14, my closest friends and I went, and had spent the whole summer seeing previews, and reading promo and reviews in Entertainment Weekly, and basically every media outlet. We were all excited to see it, quoting the trailer, 'Scary as hell' and laughing all the way there....I can remember I was mostly less then impressed after the movie was over, of course it totally changed the genre, and is still being b*stardized, concept wise, 15 years later, but as an actual horror movie? It didn't get me the way slashers did at the time, 'Urban Legend' had me half shook watching on video at my friends house lol, 'Blair Witch' was a lot of wandering around in the woods, and conversations.....I may run it back and see if I have a similar take at almost 31 years old.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yeah, found footage is the term I should have used.....I thought it was shot straight. I saw the original in 99, when I was 14, my closest friends and I went, and had spent the whole summer seeing previews, and reading promo and reviews in Entertainment Weekly, and basically every media outlet. We were all excited to see it, quoting the trailer, 'Scary as hell' and laughing all the way there....I can remember I was mostly less then impressed after the movie was over, of course it totally changed the genre, and is still being b*stardized, concept wise, 15 years later, but as an actual horror movie? It didn't get me the way slashers did at the time, 'Urban Legend' had me half shook watching on video at my friends house lol, 'Blair Witch' was a lot of wandering around in the woods, and conversations.....I may run it back and see if I have a similar take at almost 31 years old.
Movie was wack back then and still is now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this last night. It was kinda predictable but I enjoyed it. I think I actually liked it better than the original. It was a fun watch.

The Black guy dies first :martin:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
it's really kinda nutty breh. wtf yo.

fight club
american beauty
the matrix
green mile
eyes wide shut
sixth sense
toy story 2
magnolia
being john malkovich
office space
iron giant

then you got random ass dope ass movies like

the mummy
the insider
american pie
star wars ep 1 (yea yea i'll watch this all day for maul alone)
galaxy quest
dogma
boondock saints (even tho the director is a fukking fakkit)
sleepy hallow
austin powers
the world is not enough (cheesy yes but still decent, at least as a kid)
deuce bigalow
south park
three kings
october sky
Life
Hurricane
Blue Streak
Idle motherfukking HANDS SON
ghost dog

I never saw this.. I heard this movie was MAD hot

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Scared me more after the theater. Which is always a sign of a winner for me

It did the job. When I watch movies I imagine me being in the movie and what would I do. Being stuck in the middle of the woods in the pitch black night with wild bugged out creatures or whatever fukking up my tent would have me buggin out. Not to mention seein my man's finger cut off on the ground the next morning :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah see I was 13 and the way they marketed it, it was as if it was real. Like legitimate shyt. But even once that reality is broken, I feel like it still works
1 is trash 2 was the best.

Witch played them faggits like a Fiddle.

Back to that found footage bullshyt?

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Scared me more after the theater. Which is always a sign of a winner for me

Had me scared to go down to my dark cellar basement to do laundry for about a month because of that last scene. :francis:

It's maybe cheesy looking in 2016, but in that media blast and shaky camera changed the game in 1999. Blair Witch and those triangle sticks were scary as fukk.