Blair Witch Sequel September 19

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked it but I wasn't blown away by it. There were a lot of things that I liked and were interesting and other things that made me scratch my head. The time change aspect was really interesting. Showing the witch wasn't the best move at all. There were things they did that I thought they'd pick up on but sort of just left ambivalent.

Giving it a B-

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it but I wasn't blown away by it. There were a lot of things that I liked and were interesting and other things that made me scratch my head. The time change aspect was really interesting. Showing the witch wasn't the best move at all. There were things they did that I thought they'd pick up on but sort of just left ambivalent.

Giving it a B-
Just got from it and I like it for what it was. The most interesting thing to me was the mini plot twist in the end when ole girl Ran past the mirror

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just got from it and I like it for what it was. The most interesting thing to me was the mini plot twist in the end when ole girl Ran past the mirror

Yeah that's the one thing my homegirl and I kept talking about when it was over. Like the time travel/time loop aspect of it kinda blew our minds

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I woulda wiped homegirls foot down with some baby wipes

"Hell yeah I suck toes!" :shaq:

Lol

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
black chick was fine as fukk

movie was aight. better than i expected going in. i never even seen the first one :manny:

the time loop aspect was pretty cool i thought. a nice little twist to it

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Caught it last night....i liked it..was actually never a fan of the OG ( was too young to watch in tgeatees, small screen just didnt seem like it was scary) thought it was scary and I liked the fact they modernized it with drones and what not...