Blair Witch Sequel September 19

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Looks scary as fukk to me...very few things scare me these days, but this is gonna be a cool movie theatre expirence

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Read spoilers for the entire movie and..

Sounds meh :yeshrug: its like a quasi remake/reboot/sequel but falling into some of the worst modern horror tropes

Never was a big fan of the original even if I do have to acknowledge it's brilliant marketing and it's influence on the genre.

And the reviewer at bloody disgusting who's hyping this the most is way too closely tied to the production to be trusted

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
first movie was garbage to me so I probably won't be interested in this and I didn't really like you're next either. It could be good but I was already turned off by the trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
first movie was garbage to me so I probably won't be interested in this and I didn't really like you're next either. It could be good but I was already turned off by the trailer
saywha.gif

Word?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the first vehicle was an experience..it was only a first and one showing and leave it alone type experience..
i went in with watching the marketing ploy documentary before the theatre experience..everybody was intrigued and excited!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
rofl at that gif.

I'm turned off by the whole idea of pretending this footage is real when I know it isn't, I'd rather it just be a legitimate film instead, and the fact that I knew the footage wasn't real made the film not very scary to me, even as a kid.. It wasn't terrible but meh. Didn't tickle my ballsack much. I was much more interested in The Sixth Sense if we're talking about Horror films from '99, a film Blair Witch can't hold a wand to imo :manny: there was also an incredible number of AMAZING films to come out in 1999 that I far preferred.