Blair Witch Project Is The Most Effective Horror Movie Ever Made

blair witch is a classic

• co-sign, its a classic! :lawd:

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • fukk outta here blair witch was trash :pacspit:

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • once I knew it was fake I was like :shaq2:

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • movie got too much undeserved hate. not a classic, but a very good film :whew:

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • people actually thought it was real? :what: fukkin idiots

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Some idiot negged me for calling this shyt groundbreaking.

This shyt was the template for every found footage film that came after it.

Whatever your opinion of it, you can't deny the shyt was groundbreaking and paved the way for shyt like Paranormal Activity and the many knockoffs in between.

Turrene, keep wearing kilts, playing bagpipes, and eating potato soup, you ginger fukk.

Do they even make films in Ireland? Or do they just listen to American gangster rap and find their way to the coli and bless us with their pale skinned gingerness?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's a good film but this idea that it was some never done before/revolutionary film is false.

Cannibal_Holocaust_1979.jpg

This film fathered the whole found footage genre.

But I give Blair witch it's due. It was perfectly executed and the promotion was genius.

I do find though it's one of those horror films that is only scary the first time you see it.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
It's a good film but this idea that it was some never done before/revolutionary film is false.

Cannibal_Holocaust_1979.jpg

This film fathered the whole found footage genre.

But I give Blair witch it's due. It was perfectly executed and the promotion was genius.

I do find though it's one of those horror films that is only scary the first time you see it.

Sure Cannibal Holocaust fathered it. It was nowhere near as influential though

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Sure Cannibal Holocaust fathered it. It was nowhere near as influential though

Maybe not. But I'm seeing people in here claiming what Blair Witch did had never been done. I'd just like them to know it wasn't the first to do it.

Personally I think the whole found footage thing has run it's course. It's been played out for years now.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Movie was ok, but i will give major props for the marketing for the film though. I like the fact that they knew people were gonna research what the blair witch was, so they created fake ass cheap geo site webpages to ploy people in. I also like they fact they created a mockumentary and aired that shyt on sci fi channel, and that made these gullible movie goers believe that shyt even more.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the scariest movies for me. Especially when I thought it was real because of the backstory

i saw it opening night and thought it was a real documentary. shyt had me shook

then i found out it was fake :ohlawd:

still a great movie if you thought it was real

took like 20g's to make and grossed 100 something million. made some loot :manny:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I just watched A Night In The Woods.

The most blatant rip off of Blair Witch I've seen thus far :snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It started a genre...those producers now of these found footage movie make alot of money.....they do good at box office and DVD