Blair Witch Project Is The Most Effective Horror Movie Ever Made

blair witch is a classic

• co-sign, its a classic! :lawd:

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • fukk outta here blair witch was trash :pacspit:

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • once I knew it was fake I was like :shaq2:

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • movie got too much undeserved hate. not a classic, but a very good film :whew:

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • people actually thought it was real? :what: fukkin idiots

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t_ripley

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DMV/NYC
you can def. say paranormal activity, but that falls in the vein of Blair Witch Project, which was filmed in my home state.....:lawd:

I had to put down Classic.

I saw this in theaters when I was 17...and I won''t lie, I was kinda shook. Anyone remember that sci fi special that came on before the movie came out?

Intense, Groundbreaking film

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'd find it laughable now.

Back in 99, I was FAR more gullible.

Hell yeah, I thought it was real. I wasn't digging through the internet like that back then. Now, we're jaded as fukk. Everything is a hoax.

So yeah me and my girl walked into a packed movie theater looking at it like a documentary.

THeatre was dead quiet the entire time. People were visibly shook when it was over. lol

And then we had to cut through the woods when we walked back to our apartment.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw it opening night.We thought it was real at the time.I thought it was cool.Like some stated the whole movie theater was stunned and shook.My girl was all fukked up from it.She couldn't even sleep.I was scaring her all night :lolbron:

If i knew it was fake i probably would have hated it.I haven't watched it since that night.Cool experience though.Glad i caught it when i did cuz word got through less than a week after.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Hell yeah, I thought it was real. I wasn't digging through the internet like that back then. Now, we're jaded as fukk. Everything is a hoax.

So yeah me and my girl walked into a packed movie theater looking at it like a documentary.

THeatre was dead quiet the entire time. People were visibly shook when it was over. lol

:bryan:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

be honest were you :unsure:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I knew it was fake. It came out in 1999, you could easily check the internet back then and know it was all a marketing ploy. People are acting like this came out in 1991 or some shyt.

Anyway, I liked it a lot. Haven't watched it since the opening week end though, haven't wanted to. :manny:

Fred.