blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Why should I meet you? You didn't ask for the fade. And no I'm not in the town anymore I'm passing through Castro Valley. We have no reason to meet. I want to meet with the nikka talking all that shyt.
I'm just trying to get you to wherever so you can throw them hands breh:ld: I dont mind going anywhere but Ima go tend to these hoes shyt sloppy and dumb now :beli:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm just trying to get you to wherever so you can throw them hands breh:ld: I dont mind going anywhere but Ima go tend to these hoes shyt sloppy and dumb now :beli:
I've named turf after turf we could meet at. I agreed to go to ya homie spot if you posted the address in the thread and you know that. I agreed to go to brehs spot on Cary Ct. on 98th. I've agreed to chunk em anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart and you know that. Don't act brand new bruh.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the thought of 2 grown dudes calling each other by their Usernames out on the streets :mjlol::russ::dead:
I think its ridiculous too but bruh wont give up info. Wouldnt even post a picture of a street he said he was on when i said show proof of u there :francis:

Im getting trolled and keep going back n forth :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I think its ridiculous too but bruh wont give up info. Wouldnt even post a picture of a street he said he was on when i said show proof of u there :francis:

Im getting trolled and keep going back n forth :snoop:
If you asked for the fade why do you need a pic? I don't need one. I don't need ya number. All I need you to do is bring ya ass to the slums.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you asked for the fade why do you need a pic? I don't need one. I don't need ya number. All I need you to do is bring ya ass to the slums.
You said meet you at 73rd. Thats a long ass street. What does that even mean? If i dont kno what u look like or hit u up to meet at a specific location how we ever gone cross paths??

Ay @Malta meet me in bedstuy. Im not gonna give you a time or what to look for or anything but if you dont show up you a punk!! :heh:

Thats what this dude sound like oakland equilivent

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
It would've been so much easier if you guys had just met at the old Pak N Sav on Hegenberger.
Yes it's right by Oracle and half the OPD, but they would be busy, and have no time for a fight that wouldn't last more than a minute.
Plenty of parking for the hundreds of bay posters expected to attend, and a McDonald's that's open late so that me and @All_Night_Dwight415 can get a 20 piece.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This bytch mafukka @Blackthoughts cant say shyt til he trys n explains to the coli how he went ghost for 3 hours after i said lets meet up on 73rd when he said he was on 73rd all i said was post a picture of it so i wouldnt waste my time.

This already a waste of time. Bruh still talkin bout meeting up in oakland in the future. He dont even live near oakland.

How come he dont wanna meet at the gym in concord which is closer to where he actually stays :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
CDpdHfvWgAA_l-Q.jpg:large

Ehhh itsyoung said he's native/Italian & blackthoughts is Japanese