blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I done gave you 2 days and 3 locations to meet up, all 3 werent good enough for you

1. walmart (your excuse was too many cameras)
2. alley ways in SF (you compared it to fighting on Broadway in NYC :laff: )
3. 73rd where you said meet up and I said prove you there and ill slide through (your dissappeared for 3 hours after I said this)

now you in here wolfing youll meet some where else, knowin damn well 2 hours after the game i aint no where near oakland :stopitslime:

why dont you go meet the coli members there though and chop it up, all the coli people ive met been coo in person, maybe they can talk some fukkin sense into ya bytch ass. You obviously aint doin shyt, so just go there anyway fukk boy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you not from a turf! you not even from oakland! you not even black! you said meet on 73rd I said who am I looking for and you dissapeared for 3 hours ! you done bruh
You never agreed to show up bytch nikka. You said "If" you showed up. Then asked for a pic. You never agreed to show up in any hood you bytch. @C-NICE and @khross415 can both vouch that I agreed to show up in they hood and get down. You declined both invitations and wanted to see pics of me like the homo you are. I never asked for a pic of you, I never asked for a phone number like you did, all I asked for was for you to name a turf in the town and the time you was gon be there and I never got it. @C-NICE you know my whole interaction on here been solid in regards to this fade, I don't care if dude ya boy or not. You know I kept it solid.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I done gave you 2 days and 3 locations to meet up, all 3 werent good enough for you

1. walmart (your excuse was too many cameras)
2. alley ways in SF (you compared it to fighting on Broadway in NYC :laff: )
3. 73rd where you said meet up and I said prove you there and ill slide through (your dissappeared for 3 hours after I said this)

now you in here wolfing youll meet some where else, knowin damn well 2 hours after the game i aint no where near oakland :stopitslime:

why dont you go meet the coli members there though and chop it up, all the coli people ive met been coo in person, maybe they can talk some fukkin sense into ya bytch ass. You obviously aint doin shyt, so just go there anyway fukk boy.
Show us when you agreed to come to 73rd. Not when you asked a hypothetical question about what if you did. Show us where you said you would come to 73rd :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You never agreed to show up bytch nikka. You said "If" you showed up. Then asked for a pic. You never agreed to show up in any hood you bytch. @C-NICE and @khross415 can both vouch that I agreed to show up in they hood and get down. You declined both invitations and wanted to see pics of me like the homo you are. I never asked for a pic of you, I never asked for a phone number like you did, all I asked for was for you to name a turf in the town and the time you was gon be there and I never got it. @C-NICE you know my whole interaction on here been solid in regards to this fade, I don't care if dude ya boy or not. You know I kept it solid.

when I decline :dahell: im the one who told you to PM @C-NICE your number to set it up

434e22d83fa1a8a879f87aaa526096ee82b8af3809a5e4eab01184d6db406c29.jpg

you 0-3 for locations and meet ups bruh stop wolfin on here

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Show us when you agreed to come to 73rd. Not when you asked a hypothetical question about what if you did. Show us where you said you would come to 73rd :sas2:

you said meet at 73rd

I said who am I lookin for

you stopped posting for 3 hours after that

aint nothin to it after that honestly bruh you bytched up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
All C-Nice had to do was post the address and time in the thread. No need to get phone numbers and all that shyt that the police can track. I said put it in public so the bay nikkas from the coli can show up and see.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
you said meet at 73rd

I said who am I lookin for

you stopped posting for 3 hours after that

aint nothin to it after that honestly bruh you bytched up

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All C-Nice had to do was post the address and time in the thread. No need to get phone numbers and all that shyt that the police can track. I said put it in public so the bay nikkas from the coli can show up and see.
police can track WHAT ? :mindblown:

this shyt old now bruh

you bytchedu p 3 damn times the fact I even entertained this shyt after you said you wouldnt fight behind walmart has me :snoop: in real life cause I knew you was a bytch from that point

you already a certified geek and dweeb for not knowin about clubs in ya own damn area, dont even know why I even let this go this far :snoop:

you over here talkin about "you fight to the death" and "never took a L" fukkin corny ass mafukka

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
police can track WHAT ? :mindblown:

this shyt old now bruh

you bytchedu p 3 damn times the fact I even entertained this shyt after you said you wouldnt fight behind walmart has me :snoop: in real life cause I knew you was a bytch from that point