blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@Blackthoughts You live in Pleasanton breh? So why is it you're trying to meet in Oakland? That's a good 30min from you?

And honestly, I dunno any black people that live there:francis:

Y'all need to meet at a bart station or something
For a few reasons. First, I'm from the Town so I'm comfortable in any hood in Oakland. Second, dude asked for the fade and said he'd be in the Town today. So if we're both going to be in the same city why not choose a hood to get down at? He wanted to chunk em at Walmart :mjlol:. As far as me living in Pleasanton I take that as I badge of honor. I started in the slums of Deep East Oakland and got myself out of there and now I'm in a great neighborhood. I never once said that I still lived in Oakland on here. I've always stated that I'm from there and moved out as an adult. If I was fronting I'd say I was still living there right? I always said I'm from there but was lucky enough to escape. For any nikka that don't believe I'm from there, ask me something that only an east Oakland nikka would know.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
How bout both Yall PM me ur numbers so I can coordinate this..

We can set it up for Saturday Night, we can live stream it on UStream for our coli brehs.

Forget SF & Oakland. Let's do it in a neutral spot in Hayward or Emeryville or even Berkley..

3 rounds
60 seconds each
Loser gets banned for 3 months

:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For a few reasons. First, I'm from the Town so I'm comfortable in any hood in Oakland. Second, dude asked for the fade and said he'd be in the Town today. So if we're both going to be in the same city why not choose a hood to get down at? He wanted to chunk em at Walmart :mjlol:. As far as me living in Pleasanton I take that as I badge of honor. I started in the slums of Deep East Oakland and got myself out of there and now I'm in a great neighborhood. I never once said that I still lived in Oakland on here. I've always stated that I'm from there and moved out as an adult. If I was fronting I'd say I was still living there right? I always said I'm from there but was lucky enough to escape. For any nikka that don't believe I'm from there, ask me something that only an east Oakland nikka would know.
Thats not how it went :francis: i said see me with the hands and you said "ima be in oakland on wedsnesday". This was on monday :francis: i said meet me in SF on Tuesday but you swear it had to be oakland on wedsnesday so i said behind walmart then since i was suppose to go the game :francis:

You keep tryna twist this time line, not happenin fukk boy.

You havnt explained why you stopped posting for 3 hours when questions started to pop up about meeting up :francis:

You havnt explained why you said you was from keyshia cole hood (84th and e14th) but later said you was from 96th and sunnyside :francis:

You havnt explained why in 1 thread you said you dont like bein in the vill cause you feel somethin gonna pop off and dont feel safe there (your words) , but in another thread saying you good in the vill :francis:

Just fraudulent all around :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

We can set it up for Saturday Night, we can live stream it on UStream for our coli brehs.

Forget SF & Oakland. Let's do it in a neutral spot in Hayward or Emeryville or even Berkley..

3 rounds
60 seconds each

No need to PM anything. It started in the public so let it end in the public. I want every Coli nikka from the bay to show up and see the fade. Name any turf in Oakland and

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

3 rounds
60 seconds each

We can meet at ufc gym in concord thats his neck of the woods anyway

If his bytch ass dont show up at least i can work out after

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@C-NICE asked you multiple times in this thread to meet up and chop it up but you keep ignoring him :francis: you not in oakland. Never was

Edit:
Why should I meet you? You didn't ask for the fade. And no I'm not in the town anymore I'm passing through Castro Valley. We have no reason to meet. I want to meet with the nikka talking all that shyt.

:laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Blackthoughts You live in Pleasanton breh? So why is it you're trying to meet in Oakland? That's a good 30min from you?

And honestly, I dunno any black people that live there:francis:

Y'all need to meet at a bart station or something
Should get a pool/bet going on what @Blackthoughts actual race is :francis: