blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I am more than happy to help yall mediate a place. Record it, and be a witness. I got the day off tommorow. Me personally wwhen i was trying to get at observe i was literally on bart and told him exatly where i would be, what i had on, everything. I was dead serious. The person who takes the initiative is the one who is serious. I was angry enough to where all anyone needed to do was see get off at fruitvale station there is no way you can miss a 6'2 bootleg steph curry lookin nikka like me.

I would just go to the spot id say id be at and wait for you to show up. fukk all this posting, just be at a location and post up.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
I've named turf after turf we could meet at. I agreed to go to ya homie spot if you posted the address in the thread and you know that. I agreed to go to brehs spot on Cary Ct. on 98th. I've agreed to chunk em anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart and you know that. Don't act brand new bruh.

I think its ridiculous too but bruh wont give up info. Wouldnt even post a picture of a street he said he was on when i said show proof of u there :francis:

Im getting trolled and keep going back n forth :snoop:

Fight space over at 24hr fitness on high st.

Do it.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It seems that every time one person suggests a place the other finds it inconvenient :coffee:

EXXXXXACTLY.

You mean to tell me there isn't a baseball field, a kids playground, tennis court, an empty club parking lot, football field they can meet and scrap at? They aren't with the shyts.