blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Y'all just need to meet in that gym parking lot.

At least this way y'all can say you were gonna spar/workout but you forgot your gym membership card, so y'all said fukk it and "sparred" in the parking lot :ld:
Ufc gym in concord perfect for that :youngsabo:

I suggested Arroyo park..
Neither of us live in oakland thats why him doin all this "meet in oakland" rah rah shyt is just one big troll. He wouldnt meet me in SF either. At least at the UFC gym when he dont show up i can work out after.

That place is way closer than oakland to him so what will the excuse be then :manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
shyt is looking like Mayweather vs Pacman negotiations in here :russ:
@itsyoung!! suggested 6 different places and the nikka kept dancing around it.

The tipping point was when that herb @Blackthoughts said when he fights he FIGHTS TO KILL dead ass :laff:

The other weird thing he said was that he never took a single L in life. EVER. NOT ONCE. :what:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It seems that every time one person suggests a place the other finds it inconvenient :coffee:
How many places have I found inconvenient? I said I won't meet a nikka at Walmart to fight and I'm not crossing the bridge to go to Frisco, is that being difficult? If you challenged a nikka to a fade would you insist on it being in at Walmart or Downtown San Francisco if you was coming to Oakland the next day? Show me where you seen me duck the fade. Show me where I didn't agree to meet up anywhere in Oakland besides Walmart and the police station and I'll rep you right now. If you can't find it then neg that It'syoung bytch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
alright before this stupid thread goes any further:

@itsyoung!! straight up put it out there and @Blackthoughts bytched out.

this is 100% clear to see. i propose clowning @Blackthoughts even deeper into oblivion for being a straight up bytch. :ld:

dap me if you agree.
Show me where I bytched out or the neg will be delivered. What did he put out there? Show us. Show me where I bytched out. Or the neg will be dropped.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I suggested Arroyo park..
And who agreed to meet up at Arroyo Park? The same nikka that's agreed to meet up anywhere in Oakland besides the busiest store in the city. Did I or did I not agree to meet at Arroyo and did I invite you to come and be a witness that I showed up?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And who agreed to meet up at Arroyo Park? The same nikka that's agreed to meet up anywhere in Oakland besides the busiest store in the city. Did I or did I not agree to meet at Arroyo and did I invite you to come and be a witness that I showed up?

the same time you said you would meet at Arroyo Park, is the same time @C-NICE said he would meet with you and you said you arent in oakland anymore and driving through Castro Valley

you not foolin no one bruh.. you still aint answer why you dissapeared for 3 hours when I said whats up with 73rd then :lolbron:

@Malta these pacquiao excuses :wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

The tipping point was when that herb @Blackthoughts said when he fights he FIGHTS TO KILL dead ass :laff:

The other weird thing he said was that he never took a single L in life. EVER. NOT ONCE. :what:
Name the six different places he suggested. He only suggested Walmart and Downtown San Francisco. If anyone is from the Bay then they would know how preposterous it is to name those places to pick for a fight. From the jump I said I wasn't paying a $6 toll to cross a bridge to fight a whiteboy in Frisco. I don't go to San Francisco at all, he said he was going to be in Oakland. I told him to name any hood in the city to meet me and he named the busiest/most populated store in the entire city of Oakland where there are always police. Name the 6 different places he agreed to meet and I'll rep you right now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
the same time you said you would meet at Arroyo Park, is the same time @C-NICE said he would meet with you and you said you arent in oakland anymore and driving through Castro Valley

you not foolin no one bruh.. you still aint answer why you dissapeared for 3 hours when I said whats up with 73rd then :lolbron:

@Malta these pacquiao excuses :wow:
Actually it was about an hour later and why would I meet @C-NICE if you wasn't with him? He said he'd drop an address for us to scrap and he never did once he found out my intentions.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
EXXXXXACTLY.

You mean to tell me there isn't a baseball field, a kids playground, tennis court, an empty club parking lot, football field they can meet and scrap at? They aren't with the shyts.

how about the back of a walmart or an alley way or a city like Emeryville ? Cause all those been suggested but ducked by the other person :manny:

alright before this stupid thread goes any further:

@itsyoung!! straight up put it out there and @Blackthoughts bytched out.

this is 100% clear to see. i propose clowning @Blackthoughts even deeper into oblivion for being a straight up bytch. :ld:

dap me if you agree.

im bout to compile a list of his excuses :lolbron: they can add it to the first post and this shyt can be done cause im tired of this weak shyt :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Actually it was about an hour later and why would I meet @C-NICE if you wasn't with him? He said he'd drop an address for us to scrap and he never did once he found out my intentions.

it was 3 hours later :laff: you stay trying to twist this time line. You not gonna come in here and start lying about time stamped posts now bytch ass mafukka

Name the six different places he suggested. He only suggested Walmart and Downtown San Francisco. If anyone is from the Bay then they would know how preposterous it is to name those places to pick for a fight. From the jump I said I wasn't paying a $6 toll to cross a bridge to fight a whiteboy in Frisco. I don't go to San Francisco at all, he said he was going to be in Oakland. I told him to name any hood in the city to meet me and he named the busiest/most populated store in the entire city of Oakland where there are always police. Name the 6 different places he agreed to meet and I'll rep you right now.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Derby St, San Francisco, CA 94102/@37.787232,-122.411598,3a,75y,78h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sr9yPCh9bYatQDOjga5Eetg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x8085808e456e15b5:0xae46179ca69a451d!6m1!1e1

this is the exact address I gave you for SF :laff: yeah police gonna be in there :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ill be at the game weds hoe ass mafukka we can handle that behind walmart across the way
nikka why would I chunk em anywhere with cameras near by? I don't want nobody coming to help yo bytch ass. .
I'm really from the town nikka, don't let this coli shyt fool you. You don't want that fade bruh, take the high road cuz the low one gone get real ugly for you.

Keep talkin that "im from the town" shyt. You really with the shyt meet me downtown SF tomorrow night then bytch mafukka since you say you really with the shyt

I don't go to fagville aka frisco so that's not an option.

Tomorrow night SF hoe ass mafukka why wait another day if you really wit it like you said then be bout that if not fukk outta here @Blackthoughts

First you want to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland. Then when I counter and say we can fight anywhere else besides the busiest store in Oakland you say we can fight Downtown San Francisco which is like saying we can fight on Broadway in NYC. Like I said, anyone from the Bay can see how goofy you're sounding right now. I lost for going back and forth with your clown ass.

Except its not likr fighting on broadway in NYC (a busy area) im talking bout fightin in alley ways in SF (nothing there but dumpsters)

I said SF cause i work there tomorrow and right behind the club is an alley for fukk boys like you who talk that shyt n need that work so why wait til wedsnesday ?

Aint shyt busy bout the back of that walmart , stop fronting for the coli

You a bytch bruh, period

You talkin bout meeting up in some dark places at night, i aint stupid. You obviously mever met no one to fight before. not only that walmarts/best buys/24 hour fitnesses been designated fight places for a long time n u here talkin bout they not. And callin SF fagville. Bruh you dont even live in the bay. Never have.

Have u ever posted a picture here before? If you too scared to do that you too scared to meet up

Derby St 10:30 pm tonight bytch ass mafukka

@C-NICE offers a place to handle it since @Blackthoughts refuses to come to SF;

What time this going down I'm gonna be in the bay later and probably be there for game 5 I'll get footage and make sure its a fair one :jawalrus:only for the coli though no worldstar so ya'll reps are safe :youngsabo:

I'm gon show bruh just how much of a bad idea it is to start talking shyt to me. Online or not.

PM @C-NICE your number so he can set that up

I'm not giving my number to nobody.

@Blackthoughts starts wolfin for the coli pay attention to the time stamps;

posted at 5:51 pm from @Blackthoughts (game starts at 6 pm)

You said you was coming to Oakland fakkit. I'm in Oakland right now. Wassup with the fade? I told you I wasn't going to San Francisco. You're already in the town right? Meet me on 73rd and Hamilton, that's a block away from the bart station and a few blocks from Oracle. You another Frisco fakkit. 73rd and Hamilton right now?

posted at 6:04 PM from itsyoung

I knew you was gonna pull some dumb shyt like this

If i was at the game why would i leave to come see you right now :what: its always been after the game.

I knew this shyt was gonna go down like this. You gonna post some pictures at like 730 pm talkin bout ":troll: where itsyoung , why aint he leave his multi hundred dollar seat to come see me, he aint wit the shyt :troll: "s

posted at 6:33 pm from itsyoung

30 minutes later no picture :francis:

this is how you said we were supposed to meet up right :francis:

since you aint wanna give up ya phone number :francis:

"we'll just use the coli because its the same as a phone" :francis:

so if I was searching for you right now, I wouldnt get a response for 30+ minutes? :francis:

you not out there :francis:

posted at 7:07 pm from itsyoung

1 hour and 15 minutes later no response back :sas2:

and people wonder why a phone number was requested :sas2:

posted at 7:31 pm from @Blackthoughts

I'm not taking no pictures or giving my number out. You haven't agreed to show up to not 1 hood in Oakland. Not 1. fukk I look like paying a $6 toll to go to the Sco to fight a nikka that asked for a fade but said he'll be in Oakland tonight. Now I'm in the town and it's more excuses for why you can't show up to a hood to squab. We in the same city right now, 73rd and Hamilton is 3 blocks from where you say you're at right now. Anybody with eyes can see who the truth is.

posted at 7:34 pm from itsyoung

lets say I wanna meet up right now @Blackthoughts how I know who is you or if you even there ? confirm that right now :ufdup:

posted at 10:09 PM from blackthoughts (first response since 7:34 Pm from itsyoung), a hour after the game has ended knowing no one would be around.

BTW I'm still in Oakland. It's still time to get it in. We can get down at the closed down hotel across the street from Jack in The Box on Hegenberger since you feel so comfortable by the Walmart. It's less than a block away from where you want to get down at.

@C-NICE offers to meet with @Blackthoughts to chop it up (@C-NICE probably had some females with him to if @Blackthoughts wasnt an anti social nerd)

man @Blackthoughts you still in the town I'll come meet you myself breh I'm leaving alameda

Why should I meet you? You didn't ask for the fade. And no I'm not in the town anymore I'm passing through Castro Valley. We have no reason to meet.

@Blackthoughts wont post a picture, he gave dumbest excuses to why not fight behind Walmart, Emeryville or in SF, he dissappeared for hours when it came time to meet up on 73rd, he keeps saying "ill meet up with any coli bay poster!" but when a coli bay poster @C-NICE says lets meet up - JUST TO MEET, he says "why should I meet you?" :laff:. He keeps insisting on random places in oakland, a city he doesnt even live in or lives near (he lives 30-40 miles away in Pleasanton, the Bevelery Hills of North California). Ive offered multiple times in this thread that we can meet at UFC gym NEAR where he actually lives, but he keeps ignoring that part :sas2:

@Blackthoughts a certified bytch

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

Last edited: