blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you said you was on 73rd

i said prove that and i was there

you didnt

this is over bruh , you had ya time and place and then went ghost for 3 hours after I said it

all you hadda do was post a picture , any picture provin you was there
Show me where I said I was on 73rd fakkit, I said I was in the town you bytch nikka. I said meet me on 73rd because its 2 blocks from Oracle.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
nikkas meet up in Arroyo Park..nothing but space and opportunity!
I'm with that 100%. I'm down to show up there right now. If you in the Town you can show up to vouch I was there. I know that park very well. We can meet up in the parking lot by the bathrooms next to the hoop court.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Show me where I said I was on 73rd fakkit, I said I was in the town you bytch nikka. I said meet me on 73rd because its 2 blocks from Oracle.

You said you was coming to Oakland fakkit. I'm in Oakland right now. Wassup with the fade? I told you I wasn't going to San Francisco. You're already in the town right? Meet me on 73rd and Hamilton, that's a block away from the bart station and a few blocks from Oracle. You another Frisco fakkit. 73rd and Hamilton right now?
lets say I wanna meet up right now @Blackthoughts how I know who is you or if you even there ? confirm that right now :ufdup:

:francis:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Guys. Stop this nonsense. Black and red people need to unite. Can't u see who the real enemy is?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Waste of time
Dude asked for a fade then wanted pictures before he agreed to meet up in the hood to get down :mjlol: If I ask a nikka for a fade and he says we can get down in any hood in a city I'm about to be in I'm naming a hood and it won't be Walmart :takedat: