blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All you've done is come with excuse after excuse. @C-NICE know I asked for the address. No need to post any pics, bring ya ass. You never agreed to meet me anywhere in Oakland besides the fukking Walmart where there are 100's of witnesses. Why would I show up somewhere that you didn't agree to meet me at? All you had to do was agree. Your homeboy wanted to set it up and I said I'll come to his spot and no info was provided, another nikka from the coli said we can chunk em at his boy spot on 98 and I agreed and you didn't. I said lets meet up 2 blocks from Oracle to get down and you didn't accept.

so whats your excuse for dodgin this ?

I posted this at 7:30 pm

lets say I wanna meet up right now @Blackthoughts how I know who is you or if you even there ? confirm that right now :ufdup:

its 10:30 pm now fukk boy

3 hours later to respond when I said lets handle that when you said you was on 73rd :laff:

you officially the biggest bytch on the coli bruh

I EVEN PUT MY ACCOUNT ON THE LINE AND SAID BAN ME IF YOU POST A PICTURE UNDER a 73RD SIGN

your account name is @Blackthoughts but keep it real, you aint even black

you talk about oakland all day, but you live in pleasanton the bevelery hills of north california

you get angry so quick at people on here and start calling them "dikksuckers" man aint no grown man from the town sayin shyt like that

you said you was from keyshia cole hood , but thats 84th and e14th but then later said you from 96th and sunnyside

you fraud as hell man all that faking. you no different than that fat poster who wore the jadakiss paper towel around his head

just a straight up bytch :pacspit:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
driving distance? BRUH YOU LIVE 40 MINUTES FROM OAKLAND

YOU DONT LIVE NEAR OAKLAND

HOW IS THAT DRIVING DISTANCE?

YOU TRYNA FIGHT IN A CITY YOU DONT EVEN LIVE :mindblown: AND WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR It, YOU WOULDNT EVEN SHOW PROOF YOU WAS THERE

I SAID SEE ME WITH THE HANDS

YOU SAID AIGHT

I SAID MEET BEHIND WALMART

YOU SAID :whoa:

I SAID MEET IN SF THEN ON TUESDAY

YOU SAID :whoa: "I DONT DRIVE TO SF" :laff: who the fukk from oakland dont drive to fukking SF ? thats where night life is at and you an old bum ass mafukka

YOU SAID "MEET ME IN ANY OF THESE 8 HOODS IN OAKLAND THAT I HAVE NO CONNECTION TO :troll: "

I AINT fukkIN DUMB I AINT MEETIN IN A RANDOM HOOD THAT NEITHER OF US LIVED IN :what:

@C-NICE SAID HE HAD A BACKYARD WE COULD THROW EM AT

I SAID PM HIM YOUR NUMBER SO HE CAN SET IT UP

YOU SAID :whoa: " I aint sending no one my number :whoa: "

I SAID HOW DO WE KNOW IF YOU GONNA SHOW UP OR WHERE YOU GONNA ACTUALLY BE WITHOUT A NUMBER :dahell:

I SAID WELL AIGHT WELL POST A PICTURE THEN SO AT LEAST I KNOW WHO TO RUN UP ON

YOU SAID :whoa: "I aint posting no pictures :whoa: "

YOU SAID :whoa: WE CAN USE THE COLI

SO WE USED THE COLI, TOOK YA bytch ASS 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, GAME BEEN OVER 1 1/2 HOURS fukk BOY

thats the time line fukk boy

you a bytch, STRAIGHT LIKE THAT
Typing in caps won't make nobody believe you. If anyone goes and looks at the thread they'll see who had the most excuses for why the fight couldn't happen. Taking pics and all that extra shyt got nothing to do with getting down. I invited every coli nikka from the Bay to show up if you agreed to get down in any turf in Oakland and you refused to agree because your fakkit ass is scary as fukk. That's why you wanted to meet at Walmart p*ssy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Typing in caps won't make nobody believe you. If anyone goes and looks at the thread they'll see who had the most excuses for why the fight couldn't happen. Taking pics and all that extra shyt got nothing to do with getting down. I invited every coli nikka from the Bay to show up if you agreed to get down in any turf in Oakland and you refused to agree because your fakkit ass is scary as fukk. That's why you wanted to meet at Walmart p*ssy.

SHOW UP WHERE ? YOU WOULDNT PROVE WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU WAS AT, HOW WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO WE MEETIN WIT ?

bruh go ahead n have this shyt, you a straight bytch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How about the Emeryville Public Market?
It's close to the freeway for a quick getaway, and a gang of culinary options for the spectators.

I always assumed Blackthoughts was on the Warriors, because he always says "we" when he talks about them.

neither of us live in oakland

i work in SF, i told him come to SF, he said he dont drive to SF :laff:

he lives in PLEASANTON, but wants to fight in OAKLAND :duck: so when he said he was on 73rd I said prove it and im there , he stopped posting for 3 hours :heh:

im done with this shyt best believe next time im headin to UFC gym @Blackthoughts im makin a thread and tellin you ima be there in a hour ya fukk ass better be you aint got no excuse since concord in ya neck of the woods bytch ass mafukka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Let me ask you a question bruh. If you challenged a nikka online to a fight and he agreed and said he's down to fight in any hood in a city you're about to be in besides Walmart, what would you do?

YOU ARE NOT IN OAKLAND THOUGH bytch MAfukkA YOU CANT PROVE YOU ARE IN OAKLAND YOU REFUSE TO POST A PICTURE OF ANYTHING IN OAKLAND

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
How about the Emeryville Public Market?
It's close to the freeway for a quick getaway, and a gang of culinary options for the spectators.

I always assumed Blackthoughts was on the Warriors, because he always says "we" when he talks about them.

Emeryville has too many law abiding citizens that will help. I said I'm down to get down ANYWHERE in Oakland besides Walmart and I'm inviting every nikka on the coli to come and vouch that I showed up!!!!! I've been saying this for 2 days now and still no fight. All these coli nikkas from the Bay and nobody can name a hood to get this bytch to show up.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Emeryville has too many law abiding citizens that will help. I said I'm down to get down ANYWHERE in Oakland besides Walmart and I'm inviting every nikka on the coli to come and vouch that I showed up!!!!! I've been saying this for 2 days now and still no fight. All these coli nikkas from the Bay and nobody can name a hood to get this bytch to show up.

:laff:

Emeryville has too many law abiding citizens is worse excuse than the back of walmart has too many cameras :laff:

I done wasted about 300 posts on this stupid shyt :snoop: @houston911 @Front 2 Back @C-NICE :mindblown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
YOU ARE NOT IN OAKLAND THOUGH bytch MAfukkA YOU CANT PROVE YOU ARE IN OAKLAND YOU REFUSE TO POST A PICTURE OF ANYTHING IN OAKLAND
I never asked you to prove you was in Oakland. I said agree to meet me in any hood. I don't need no pics, I just need you to agree and tell me what you'll be wearing. Pics and phone numbers not necessary p*ssy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never asked you to prove you was in Oakland. I said agree to meet me in any hood. I don't need no pics, I just need you to agree and tell me what you'll be wearing. Pics and phone numbers not necessary p*ssy.

you said you was on 73rd

i said prove that and i was there

you didnt

this is over bruh , you had ya time and place and then went ghost for 3 hours after I said it

all you hadda do was post a picture , any picture provin you was there