blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Nobody from Oakland on this board can question my authenticity. I still got love for you breh. I wish your team nothing but the worst of luck for the next 2 weeks.

You called it in pre-season Cavs/Warriors.

Best of luck to the squad. Probably will be the first of many runs.

:salute:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I tried for 4 days and agreed to hella different turfs, he didn't. I got nikkas from every zone in East Oakland which is why I'm so comfortable inviting online strangers who can have pistols on them to meet me there. Don't believe me though, believe him. I just ask you to go back and look at this shyt from the jump. If you do, my consistency will show you the light. Don't let the pics convince you, I said from the jump I don't do pics. Had he taken a selfie he would've King'd me, he didn't because he know I showed up. Enjoy your day though bruh. I'm about to go to Tracey and throw my line in the water and see what these Striped Bass do.

complain that fighting at the UFC gym (its a fukking UFC gym :heh:) would have too many white people around , but then go to Tracey and fish on a Saturday morning :francis: that sounds exactly like something someone from "the slums of deep east oakland" would wake up early for :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@C-NICE tried to meet him after the warriors game but @Blackthoughts conveniently said he was already leaving Oakland so he couldnt meet up :laff:
More lies. I waited on 98th and E-14 at the Arco for 40 minutes waiting for him. Anyone can go through the thread and see that for themselves. He asked me where I was and said he was leaving Oracle and I told him, he got back online an hour later saying he was on his way. It takes 5 mins to get from Oracle to 98th, I waited 40 mins. The people can go through the thread and see it for themselves. It's all documented and @RdikkemDown could attest to it.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I tried for 4 days and agreed to hella different turfs, he didn't. I got nikkas from every zone in East Oakland which is why I'm so comfortable inviting online strangers who can have pistols on them to meet me there. Don't believe me though, believe him. I just ask you to go back and look at this shyt from the jump. If you do, my consistency will show you the light. Don't let the pics convince you, I said from the jump I don't do pics. Had he taken a selfie he would've King'd me, he didn't because he know I showed up. Enjoy your day though bruh. I'm about to go to Tracey and throw my line in the water and see what these Striped Bass do.

Go see that man or let the thread die mayne.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nobody from Oakland on this board can question my authenticity. I still got love for you breh. I wish your team nothing but the worst of luck for the next 2 weeks.

I'm from Oakland and I question the fukk outta your "authenticity" you fake ass nikka, you're all talk.

Now stfu and go somewhere else, cause you aint about it. Hoe ass nikka.:camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm gona be at the 24hr fitness in Mt view in one hour. Someone swing by before I do cardio and catch this fade

think im boutta head to walnut creek 24 hour fitness again sometime today soon

:lupe: will saturday bring in more thick white females than yesterday :lupe: where have they been all this time :wtf:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
think im boutta head to walnut creek 24 hour fitness again sometime today soon

:lupe: will saturday bring in more thick white females than yesterday :lupe: where have they been all this time :wtf:

Better hurry, females who go to the gym on Saturday usually only go in the mornings....after 2pm it's a damn sausage festival:camby:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
So why don't you guys just set up the fade again?? Thats is if yall really trying to throw hands

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Better hurry, females who go to the gym on Saturday usually only go in the mornings....after 2pm it's a damn sausage festival:camby:

shyt I was there about 12 or so yesterday on a friday and was :wtf: it was my first time working out there. I aint even into white girls like that but had me in there on some :lupe: "heres my business card, if you ever party in San Francisco or Vegas hit me up" shyt :laff:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I'm with @itsyoung!! On this one. I know dude is real, we were PM'ing a lil bit about hookin it up for Vegas. Secondthoughts takes a massive L and I can't take him serious no more. Dude strikes me as a rich asian living in the rich parts of SF/Oakland, pretending to be something he's not. Young out there in broad daylight to catch the fade. Secondthoughts should get a bytch tag or get banned honestly

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dude has time stamped pics bro. The most I've seen from you is offering to fight him on burnout.

At least snap a pic or something because all this plea copping is a bad look. He offered twice.
Say let the thread die then keep it going brehs. I offered more locations than he has. He said no because they was in the hood and the hood was too dangerous for a whiteboy like him. I invited nikkas from the coli to....You know what breh, you right. I keep saying I won't devote any more energy to this fake cac that sent me on a dry run looking for someone that wasn't there but I keep getting sucked in because you nikkas believe time stamps and don't ask why he didn't take any selfies. From the start I said I won't take any pics but I invited Bay nikkas to any turf to see if I showed up but that wasn't good enough, you right breh, I'm wrong. This really is my last post in this thread. Done deal. Believe him.