blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
but how would anyone know whether or not you showed up?

you gon be holding a sign with your coli name on it like them folks at airports? :francis:

you aren't thinking logically at all...why would anyone pull up in a random hood they not from, to meet someone they don't know and wouldn't even be able to recognize :francis: that sounds like some set up shyt

the shyt you are saying isn't adding up fam...and for someone that was talkin the disrespectful killer shyt you been talkin to dude, you shoulda been ready to post some proof or at least a pic so he could know who to look for :heh:

you should let this thread die instead of making it worse on yourself fam

And even if he didn't want to post a pic he could have described what he was wearing or how he looked. Dude went ghost for hours right when the action was supposed to pop off. I'm sorry @Blackthoughts but you gotta take the L :yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
fri-sun, walnut creek on main/s. main and broadway plaza, it's like an oasis of bad bytches out in the flabbyneastbay
nightlife is fukked cuz u had some fukk ass frat boys starting fights all the time, i think last call there is midnight because of all the fights :mjlol:
yeah nightlife is shyt in walnut creek, especially compared to the city. I dislike downtown wc area in general. driving around daytime there is pure wacksauce

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
SMNW7bU.jpg

Im in a dark ass club in LA if anyone want that fade

Shout out to @Blackthoughts