blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
One poster has agreed to 4 meeting spots including dudes friends house while the other said he refused to meet in the slums of east Oakland because it's too dangerous. If you can show me a selfie he took at that gym the other day I'll admit you're right about everything you said in your post, if not then God bless you for believing the devil.

As far as everyone in the coli is concerned, @itsyoung!! Already did everything he needa do to verify himself. He dun posted pics of himself and already met with other coli fam in real life that verify that's him.

He already met his burden of proof. Plus he posted time stamped pics of the fight location YOU said you was at showing he was there and u obv was not

Now YOU on the other hand talking a lot but ain't show no evidence. You haven't met no burden of proof for anything you've said. Can anyone in the coli verify that aren't some lame ass white boy sitting Ina mansion at Pleasanton? Can you even drop one proof pic to prove to the wolves you ain't a bytchmade mark?

Obv the answer is No bc u been copping pleas all nite long. all u gotta do is show some proof. But we all know u ain't who u say u are so just make a new screen name and keep it moving fam.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
One poster has agreed to 4 meeting spots including dudes friends house while the other said he refused to meet in the slums of east Oakland because it's too dangerous. If you can show me a selfie he took at that gym the other day I'll admit you're right about everything you said in your post, if not then God bless you for believing the devil.

why would someone who claims to be so willing to meet somewhere be so averse to posting any kind of proof or evidence of any kind :francis:

you haven't posted anything verifiable, but homie posted time stamped screenshots all over the gym and has met multiple people from this site so we know he is who he says he is

you keep talmbout inviting nikkas to come see for themself, but how would anyone know who you are when they get there? :heh: you realize you sound crazy right bruh?

you tryna poke holes in a mountain of evidence, despite having no evidence of your own :francis: you should prolly just charge it to the game and learn from this incident

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I took pictures of what was important, the clock, the entrance, the parking lot, the buffalo wild wings to show that @Blackthoughts was a bytch mafukka :heh:
False, you showed me pics of someone that morning that you said was you, I went looking for that person and he wasn't there. Any logical person would ask why didn't you take any selfies there. If you did then it would be obvious that the person you said was you was there, you didn't because you know that wasn't the case. You sent me looking for a cat that wasn't there, you probably seen me looking the whole time and was laughing your ass off. Keep lying to the people though, any logical person with any sense would ask the question of why there was no selfies yet you took all those pics. Keep selling wolf tickets to the people though, they seem to be buying em.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
why would someone who claims to be so willing to meet somewhere be so averse to posting any kind of proof or evidence of any kind :francis:

you haven't posted anything verifiable, but homie posted time stamped screenshots all over the gym and has met multiple people from this site so we know he is who he says he is

you keep talmbout inviting nikkas to come see for themself, but how would anyone know who you are when they get there? :heh: you realize you sound crazy right bruh?

you tryna poke holes in a mountain of evidence, despite having no evidence of your own :francis: you should prolly just charge it to the game and learn from this incident
From the beginning of this shyt five days ago I said I don't take pics which is why I invited every Bay nikka to any turf they could name in Oakland and told them to bring their cameras and call me a bytch if I didn't show up. He said no because turfs in east Oakland are too dangerous. These are facts, go look it up. I've been consistent from the jump, it's all documented.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
From the beginning of this shyt five days ago I said I don't take pics which is why I invited every Bay nikka to any turf they could name in Oakland and told them to bring their cameras and call me a bytch if I didn't show up. He said no because turfs in east Oakland are too dangerous. These are facts, go look it up. I've been consistent from the jump, it's all documented.

Eyo someone that's neutral in the bay should take this chump on his offer and meet this fuk already

Straight up if I was in the bay I'd make a trip for the coli to expose this fuk already

There's gotta b some wolves in the bay that can meet this guy up for his word

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
False, you showed me pics of someone that morning that you said was you, I went looking for that person and he wasn't there. Any logical person would ask why didn't you take any selfies there. If you did then it would be obvious that the person you said was you was there, you didn't because you know that wasn't the case. You sent me looking for a cat that wasn't there, you probably seen me looking the whole time and was laughing your ass off. Keep lying to the people though, any logical person with any sense would ask the question of why there was no selfies yet you took all those pics. Keep selling wolf tickets to the people though, they seem to be buying em.

:laff: be a dweeb and not know how snapchat works

you'd probably have better case if you woulda just took a picture of some damn chicken wings :francis: couldnt even take a picture of some food :francis:

"showed pictures of someone that you said was you"

:laff: bruh you understand im one of the few active Arcadium posters since the start the right and play games with people from here, on twitch, with my web camera on :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
my man blackthoughts got his hoe card pulled with 100% certainty ....anybody that is from a hood knows damn well you aint just gonna agree fight somebody in some random ass hood ESPECIALLY a hood in the town...you are CLEARLY talkin out yo ass breh man...take a couple plays off
Why not?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Eyo someone that's neutral in the bay should take this chump on his offer and meet this fuk already

Straight up if I was in the bay I'd make a trip for the coli to expose this fuk already

@C-NICE tried to meet him after the warriors game but @Blackthoughts conveniently said he was already leaving Oakland so he couldnt meet up :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

but how would anyone know whether or not you showed up?

you gon be holding a sign with your coli name on it like them folks at airports? :francis:

you aren't thinking logically at all...why would anyone pull up in a random hood they not from, to meet someone they don't know and wouldn't even be able to recognize :francis: that sounds like some set up shyt

the shyt you are saying isn't adding up fam...and for someone that was talkin the disrespectful killer shyt you been talkin to dude, you shoulda been ready to post some proof or at least a pic so he could know who to look for :heh:

you should let this thread die instead of making it worse on yourself fam

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

I tried for 4 days and agreed to hella different turfs, he didn't. I got nikkas from every zone in East Oakland which is why I'm so comfortable inviting online strangers who can have pistols on them to meet me there. Don't believe me though, believe him. I just ask you to go back and look at this shyt from the jump. If you do, my consistency will show you the light. Don't let the pics convince you, I said from the jump I don't do pics. Had he taken a selfie he would've King'd me, he didn't because he know I showed up. Enjoy your day though bruh. I'm about to go to Tracey and throw my line in the water and see what these Striped Bass do.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
but how would anyone know whether or not you showed up?

you gon be holding a sign with your coli name on it like them folks at airports? :francis:

you aren't thinking logically at all...why would anyone pull up in a random hood they not from, to meet someone they don't know and wouldn't even be able to recognize :francis: that sounds like some set up shyt

the shyt you are saying isn't adding up fam...and for someone that was talkin the disrespectful killer shyt you been talkin to dude, you shoulda been ready to post some proof or at least a pic so he could know who to look for :heh:

you should let this thread die instead of making it worse on yourself fam

he sees it works in GTA and think thats how it would work in real life :francis:

or of course 25k posts later hes gonna say "this was just a troll account :troll: " because he finally got exposed :francis: