blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I seen the revised mural yesterday. I thought somebody re-did it because it looked way sharper. I haven't seen any Asians living on 98th and Cherry but I'll take your word for it. If they are they're the only family on the block. I can say with certainty that I never had an Asian neighbor and none has lived on BOSS as long as I lived there.

Nah, his family was black. I'm asian but always fukked with blacks. Never even knew any asians except when I stated in the north for a minute. I only knew them because they fukked with the blacks lol.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah, I know. I wrote the whole thing out and hit reply before I could catch myself. I really don't give two shyts about his street knowledge, just like I assume no one cares about mine :skip: I just want this fight (beating) to happen lol.
You saying that to someone who has admitted any turf in East Oakland was too dangerous for him to meet me to fight. Believe him though, y'all got something in common.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
all you had to do was post a picture of some buffalo wild wings :youngsabo:
I told you 5 days ago I don't post pics which is why I invited the people to come to the hood. You took advantage of that and posted pics of someone being there. For that I give you credit, you deceived the people on an epic level to the point where lame ass mods are editing thread titles because they're convinced I didn't show up. You deserve a round of applause for that. You still went to bed knowing you lied to the people though, that's all that matters. You and I both know the guy you said was you wasn't there. You can convince the world a lie is the truth but you'll never convince yourself and you gotta live with that. For every lie you die another death.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I told you 5 days ago I don't post pics which is why I invited the people to come to the hood. You took advantage of that and posted pics of someone being there. For that I give you credit, you deceived the people on an epic level to the point where lame ass mods are editing thread titles because they're convinced I didn't show up. You deserve a round of applause for that. You still went to bed knowing you lied to the people though, that's all that matters. You and I both know the guy you said was you wasn't there. You can convince the world a lie is the truth but you'll never convince yourself and you gotta live with that. For every lie you die another death.

:laff: still this narrative

your mom and dad a bytch for raising such a bytch

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:laff: still this narrative

your mom and dad a bytch for raising such a bytch
You can't anger me with lies. I can anger you with cold hard facts though. Here's one, Your mom and dad abandoned you, admitted that. You had to be adopted because your biological parents looked at you and knew you wasn't worth the inconvenience of them having to raise you, you admitted that. That's a documented fact. Keep pushing the lies though troll. You go to sleep every night knowing your biological parents wanted no parts of raising your cracka ass :mjlol::francis::lolbron::smugbiden: they threw their own flesh in blood in the bushes :birdman::umad::heh:. That's the ultimate ether you have to live with for the rest of your life :sas1:.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can't anger me with lies. I can anger you with cold hard facts though. Here's one, Your mom and dad abandoned you, admitted that. You had to be adopted because your biological parents looked at you and knew you wasn't worth the inconvenience of them having to raise you, you admitted that. That's a documented fact. Keep pushing the lies though troll. You go to sleep every night knowing your biological parents wanted no parts of raising your cracka ass :mjlol::francis::lolbron::smugbiden: they threw their own flesh in blood in the bushes :birdman::umad::heh:. That's the ultimate ether you have to live with for the rest of your life :sas1:.

actually I have 2 great parents thats why I dont need to pretend to be someone on the internet like a fukkin weirdo

your parents obviously failed you cause you ashamed of who you are so you spend literally years on the internet pretending to be something your not. Years. YEARS. When your kid asks you what you did for 3 years of your life in this time frame you gonna tell him you pretended to be a race you werent and from a city you never lived in :wow: ..wow.. such a life.. :duck: nothing will get these years wasted back of living a lie. Youre the Oakland ****, you talk hard on the internet :leon: but you wake up every day and look in the mirror and see a true bytch mafukka :umad:

you can type all this angry shyt out all you want, at the end of the day you are a virgin geek who has a high chance of never getting p*ssy outside of paying for it and I know that hurts your soul, cause thats also another contributing factor into you pretending to be another person online :wow:

You see someone like me, you see the nice car, that I work out, that I own my own successful business in my 20s, , that I help people out whenever I can, that im around beautiful women all the time.. you see everything you'll never have, because your bytch ass dad must of passed down his bytch genes to you, so you'll never have the balls to go out and get any of the above. Im everything you pretend to be, Im like God to you bytch mafukka :umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
actually I have 2 great parents
Are they your biological parents :sas2:? Of course not, they're 2 cacs that took another cac in on some reverse Mr. Drummond shyt. :wtb:, Your real parents threw you in the bushes you admitted that:scust:. You probably cry every night thinking
tumblr_m2ylz39NzE1rpy5fao1_500.gif
:dead:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
I stayed in funk town but my friend I came up with had hella family that stayed in the 80's and 90's and I was out there quite a bit. I spent a lot of time on 98th and Cherry, 106 and Talbot, 88th and A, etc. My crew redid the Plan B memorial recently too.

I grew up with Plan B's son. Shout out to Jesse.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
You saying that to someone who has admitted any turf in East Oakland was too dangerous for him to meet me to fight. Believe him though, y'all got something in common.

One poster has posted pics of himself, his whips, and met up with other coli fam outside of this forum

The other poster is talking tough guy talk behind a keyboard with no pics, proof pics, caught up in a web of lies, sounding like a real shook white boy:mjlol:. Trying to spout of random facts about Oakland neighborhoods to "verify" that he's a real one after backing down like a bytch :mjlol:

"We don't believe you, you need more people"

:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are they your biological parents :sas2:? Of course not, they're 2 cacs that took another cac in on some reverse Mr. Drummond shyt. :wtb:, Your real parents threw you in the bushes you admitted that:scust:. You probably cry every night thinking
tumblr_m2ylz39NzE1rpy5fao1_500.gif
:dead:
boutta see whats up with my parents right now and thank them like I do all the time :obama:

:salute: to moms and pops for not raising me like @Blackthoughts parents did to him :blessed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
One poster has posted pics of himself, his whips, and met up with other coli fam outside of this forum

The other poster is talking tough guy talk behind a keyboard with no pics, proof pics, caught up in a web of lies, sounding like a real shook white boy:mjlol:. Trying to spout of random facts about Oakland neighborhoods to "verify" that he's a real one after backing down like a bytch :mjlol:

"We don't believe you, you need more people"

:francis:
One poster has agreed to 4 meeting spots including dudes friends house while the other said he refused to meet in the slums of east Oakland because it's too dangerous. If you can show me a selfie he took at that gym the other day I'll admit you're right about everything you said in your post, if not then God bless you for believing the devil.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One poster has agreed to 4 meeting spots including dudes friends house while the other said he refused to meet in the slums of east Oakland because it's too dangerous. If you can show me a selfie he took at that gym the other day I'll admit you're right about everything you said in your post, if not then God bless you for believing the devil.

I took pictures of what was important, the clock, the entrance, the parking lot, the buffalo wild wings to show that @Blackthoughts was a bytch mafukka :heh: