blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So why don't you guys just set up the fade again?? Thats is if yall really trying to throw hands

like this

Im on the way to walnut creek 24 hour fitness right now fukk boy thats only 10 minutes away from you bytch ass mafukka @Blackthoughts pull up since you sayin i wasnt there last night

:francis:

he aint post for hours after that and still aint respond to it :francis:

at this point, we know he not boutta fight no one, but for all that racist shyt he be talkin on here someone needa step in and say he needa prove who he is or get banned or some shyt or like @MillionMills said some kind of custom tag :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Say let the thread die then keep it going brehs. I offered more locations than he has. He said no because they was in the hood and the hood was too dangerous for a whiteboy like him. I invited nikkas from the coli to....You know what breh, you right. I keep saying I won't devote any more energy to this fake cac that sent me on a dry run looking for someone that wasn't there but I keep getting sucked in because you nikkas believe time stamps and don't ask why he didn't take any selfies. From the start I said I won't take any pics but I invited Bay nikkas to any turf to see if I showed up but that wasn't good enough, you right breh, I'm wrong. This really is my last post in this thread. Done deal. Believe him.

im about to be in walnut creek in a little , thats 10 minutes from you and ima be in san francisco tonight, pull up fukk boy :ufdup:

we know you not though :francis:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think im boutta head to walnut creek 24 hour fitness again sometime today soon

:lupe: will saturday bring in more thick white females than yesterday :lupe: where have they been all this time :wtf:

:ufdup: u must not go there often
It's Saturday. It'll be packed. And it's sun dress season :noah:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ufdup: u must not go there often
It's Saturday. It'll be packed. And it's sun dress season :noah:

yesterday was my first time :damn: (at the 24, but I dont have much experience in walnut creek as a whole honestly, just know its nice there)

edit: guess not going to walnut creek now

one the girls I gave a card to there though already hit me saying she sliding through the club tonight

whoever in the bay and 21+ can slide through tonight

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yesterday was my first time :damn: (at the 24, but I dont have much experience in walnut creek as a whole honestly, just know its nice there)

edit: guess not going to walnut creek now

one the girls I gave a card to there though already hit me saying she sliding through the club tonight

whoever in the bay and 21+ can slide through tonight

fri-sun, walnut creek on main/s. main and broadway plaza, it's like an oasis of bad bytches out in the flabbyneastbay
nightlife is fukked cuz u had some fukk ass frat boys starting fights all the time, i think last call there is midnight because of all the fights :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fri-sun, walnut creek on main/s. main and broadway plaza, it's like an oasis of bad bytches out in the flabbyneastbay
nightlife is fukked cuz u had some fukk ass frat boys starting fights all the time, i think last call there is midnight because of all the fights :mjlol:
Ive been to some shyt called krogans twice. One time they followed me and my friends round with flashlights talkin bout our pants too low. I dont even sag :beli:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Once again, ask me any question that only a deep east Oakland nikka would know and I'll answer it in less than 30 seconds.

brah I'm in the north I don't rock with east oakland like that outside of my fam. I wouldn't know any of the spots you mentioned. What I do know is that the east is a fukkin war zone filled with nikkas struggling so no one would be proud of knowing different parts of it. People trying to get out of the hood but you here online flexing like u own the block.

I don't know how old you are but you need to calm down brah. Take your L and just move on, shyt ain't that serious

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5BrCNgth.jpg

Just got finished doing the tricep rope gona hop on the stairmaster Mt view 24 hour come catch a fade

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You still trolling you fraud? Sending me on a dry run wasn't enough? I never said I was from 98th cracka I said I was from 96th&Sunnyside and no Asians live there. You're the one that said you didn't want to meet me on a turf because it was too dangerous, now all of a sudden you're an expert on my neck of the woods :camby:. 98th is a long ass block that goes through the Oakland hills. There may be Asians there but not in the hood. Name a turf on 98th where Asians live. Birch? Olive? Brookfield? DAG? Where they at Cameraman?

Damian-Lillard-wears-I-Cant-Breathe-Shirt.jpg

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Not reading 19 pages......did these nikkas scrap or nah?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Not reading 19 pages......did these nikkas scrap or nah?

nah

itsyoung wanted to multiple times but blackthoughts was ducking da fade. whenever they got a spot, blackthoughts would come up with a excuse. When itsyoung went to his spot blackthoughts stopped posting. nikka had itsyoung driving all over cali :laughhh:nikka probably went from calabasas to the oracle :laughhh: