blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
yeah I go every once in awhile , not a lot recently and i dont go in the octagon but i like the actual gym / facility (even though it gets hot in there )

think ima be out there in next few days tho

I drive by it all the time but I never went in, I've been wanting to check it out. :flabbynsick:

Just check it out though :whoa: I gotta get my weight up.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I drive by it all the time but I never went in, I've been wanting to check it out. :flabbynsick:

its real nice.. just hot as fukk in there (maybe they aint run the AC when I was in there and no fans) but they got everything you could want in a gym outside of basketball court and pool. only (non boxing) gym ive seen around with punching bags and they got dozens of em :blessed: so its good to hit the bags from time to time after lifting some weights

they got free trial, just go check it out, its free and dont hurt to try :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
cant believe i missed this:lupe:

if this ever happens then let me know so i can see this live:popcorn:i'll make sure no fukkery or shady shyt goes down.
Look in the thread. Look how many times I asked for an address to show up to in the town. 2 different coli nikkas said they would host the fight and when I asked for an address they never provided one.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
BTW I'm still in Oakland. It's still time to get it in. We can get down at the closed down hotel across the street from Jack in The Box on Hegenberger since you feel so comfortable by the Walmart. It's less than a block away from where you want to get down at.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
BTW I'm still in Oakland. It's still time to get it in. We can get down at the closed down hotel across the street from Jack in The Box on Hegenberger since you feel so comfortable by the Walmart. It's less than a block away from where you want to get down at.

3 hours later you respond :camby:that oakland shyt done passed , this is why we asked for the phone #

you said 73rd but wouldnt post proof you was there

now you wanna meet some where else

BRUH keep it SOLID you arent even in oakland as we speak :laff:

you live in pleasanton right thats not far from ufc gym in concord fukk boy you gone get this work since ya bytch ass scared to come to SF

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Im a member of UFC Gym and its dope shyt,Multiple Classes to choose from(Daily Ultimate Training will knock the :flabbynsick: out of you)like Boxing,TRX,BJJ,Striking,Cycling,etc.... take advantage if that Free Trial they got there

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Like I said before, If I asked a nikka for a fade I'll go anywhere in driving distance if a nikka agreed to it. That bytch @itsyoung!! asked me for a fade then said East Oakland turf are too dangerous to show up to fight in. bytch nikka all the way. If you ask for a fade then show up to the jungle and get down instead of barking on the net.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
3 hours later you respond :camby:that oakland shyt done passed , this is why we asked for the phone #

you said 73rd but wouldnt post proof you was there

now you wanna meet some where else

BRUH keep it SOLID you arent even in oakland as we speak :laff:

you live in pleasanton right thats not far from ufc gym in concord fukk boy you gone get this work since ya bytch ass scared to come to SF
All you've done is come with excuse after excuse. @C-NICE know I asked for the address. No need to post any pics, bring ya ass. You never agreed to meet me anywhere in Oakland besides the fukking Walmart where there are 100's of witnesses. Why would I show up somewhere that you didn't agree to meet me at? All you had to do was agree. Your homeboy wanted to set it up and I said I'll come to his spot and no info was provided, another nikka from the coli said we can chunk em at his boy spot on 98 and I agreed and you didn't. I said lets meet up 2 blocks from Oracle to get down and you didn't accept.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I said before, If I asked a nikka for a fade I'll go anywhere in driving distance if a nikka agreed to it. That bytch @itsyoung!! asked me for a fade then said East Oakland turf are too dangerous to show up to fight in. bytch nikka all the way. If you ask for a fade then show up to the jungle and get down instead of barking on the net.

driving distance? BRUH YOU LIVE 40 MINUTES FROM OAKLAND

YOU DONT LIVE NEAR OAKLAND

HOW IS THAT DRIVING DISTANCE?

YOU TRYNA FIGHT IN A CITY YOU DONT EVEN LIVE :mindblown: AND WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR It, YOU WOULDNT EVEN SHOW PROOF YOU WAS THERE

I SAID SEE ME WITH THE HANDS

YOU SAID AIGHT

I SAID MEET BEHIND WALMART

YOU SAID :whoa:

I SAID MEET IN SF THEN ON TUESDAY

YOU SAID :whoa: "I DONT DRIVE TO SF" :laff: who the fukk from oakland dont drive to fukking SF ? thats where night life is at and you an old bum ass mafukka

YOU SAID "MEET ME IN ANY OF THESE 8 HOODS IN OAKLAND THAT I HAVE NO CONNECTION TO :troll: "

I AINT fukkIN DUMB I AINT MEETIN IN A RANDOM HOOD THAT NEITHER OF US LIVED IN :what:

@C-NICE SAID HE HAD A BACKYARD WE COULD THROW EM AT

I SAID PM HIM YOUR NUMBER SO HE CAN SET IT UP

YOU SAID :whoa: " I aint sending no one my number :whoa: "

I SAID HOW DO WE KNOW IF YOU GONNA SHOW UP OR WHERE YOU GONNA ACTUALLY BE WITHOUT A NUMBER :dahell:

I SAID WELL AIGHT WELL POST A PICTURE THEN SO AT LEAST I KNOW WHO TO RUN UP ON

YOU SAID :whoa: "I aint posting no pictures :whoa: "

YOU SAID :whoa: WE CAN USE THE COLI

SO WE USED THE COLI, TOOK YA bytch ASS 3 HOURS TO RESPOND, GAME BEEN OVER 1 1/2 HOURS fukk BOY

thats the time line fukk boy

you a bytch, STRAIGHT LIKE THAT