blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He said months ago in a thread that his dad works as SQL Database Engineer at AT&T in Pleasonton.... He's just a rich Chinese spoiled kid that travels to the town from time to time..

Knew he was a fraud when he got his streets and cross-streets in Oakland wrong..
Show the coli that post right now and I'll ban myself. I guarantee you can't do it because it never happened. Me and you was supposed to meet at the Burger King on High St. and you wanted no parts of that. I can pull up the posts of you wanting no parts of that and you know it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Show the coli that post right now and I'll ban myself. I guarantee you can't do it because it never happened. Me and you was supposed to meet at the Burger King on High St. and you wanted no parts of that. I can pull up the posts of you wanting no parts of that and you know it.

Why the hell would you have your fight there :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why the hell would you have your fight there :snoop:

I knew the nikka in that video that was doing the commentary. He got killed in his Bentley shortly after that fight. My little cousin goes to Fremont High so I was going to meet him there after I picked my cousin up from school.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Where was Pioneer Chicken located in East Oakland? Where was Ant Flowers from? What happened at the Doggy Dogg Jam at Eastmont? Name 4 hosts from old school Soul Beat.

I remember Cindy and Billy Jones. I don't know nor do I care about that other shyt. The Eastmont incident sounds familiar though. I have a terrible memory.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I knew the nikka in that video that was doing the commentary. He got killed in his Bentley shortly after that fight. My little cousin goes to Fremont High so I was going to meet him there after I picked my cousin up from school.

Honestly, nobody gives a damn. We just want this fight to come to fruition.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I remember Cindy and Billy Jones. I don't know nor do I care about that other shyt. The Eastmont incident sounds familiar though. I have a terrible memory.
I never had an Asian neighbor living in the deep. Asians won't subject themselves to living in that environment.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never had an Asian neighbor living in the deep. Asians won't subject themselves to living in that environment.

fukk outta here you keep exposing your self theres hella hood ass cambodian and laos asians living all through out east oakland from the dubbs to 98th

thats another reason we know you faking the funk on here, when someone calls you asian you stay "IM FROM OAKLAND I CANT BE ASIAN" but Oakland has a lot of hood ass asians so why would that even be far fetched ? :dahell:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
fukk outta here you keep exposing your self theres hella hood ass cambodian and laos asians living all through out east oakland from the dubbs to 98th

thats another reason we know you faking the funk on here, when someone calls you asian you stay "IM FROM OAKLAND I CANT BE ASIAN" but Oakland has a lot of hood ass asians so why would that even be far fetched ? :dahell:
You still trolling you fraud? Sending me on a dry run wasn't enough? I never said I was from 98th cracka I said I was from 96th&Sunnyside and no Asians live there. You're the one that said you didn't want to meet me on a turf because it was too dangerous, now all of a sudden you're an expert on my neck of the woods :camby:. 98th is a long ass block that goes through the Oakland hills. There may be Asians there but not in the hood. Name a turf on 98th where Asians live. Birch? Olive? Brookfield? DAG? Where they at Cameraman?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You still trolling you fraud? Sending me on a dry run wasn't enough? I never said I was from 98th cracka I said I was from 96th&Sunnyside and no Asians live there. You're the one that said you didn't want to meet me on a turf because it was too dangerous, now all of a sudden you're an expert on my neck of the woods :camby:. 98th is a long ass block that goes through the Oakland hills. There may be Asians there but not in the hood. Name a turf on 98th where Asians live. Birch? Olive? Brookfield? DAG? Where they at Cameraman?

do you have reading problems I said from the dubbs all the way to 98th.. ALL OVER is what im sayin , I know multiple entire cambodian or laos families 30+ deep each living in east oakland :heh:

they live in the same hoods as everyone else, the fukk.. keep exposing ya self..

bruh stop listening to rap.. its fukked your mind up to think you can just name drop these hoods/streets

you got your google game up, we can see that.. but something google wouldnt tell you is that theres a heavy cambodian and laos hood population in east oakland :heh: so now you trying to say there isnt one :laff:

I dont even know why you in here trying to save face, your a pencil neck geek asian nerd from sunnyvale until proven other wise

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I stayed in funk town but my friend I came up with had hella family that stayed in the 80's and 90's and I was out there quite a bit. I spent a lot of time on 98th and Cherry, 106 and Talbot, 88th and A, etc. My crew redid the Plan B memorial recently too.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I stayed in funk town but my friend I came up with had hella family that stayed in the 80's and 90's and I was out there quite a bit. I spent a lot of time on 98th and Cherry, 106 and Talbot, 88th and A, etc. My crew redid the Plan B memorial recently too.

you fully understand hes already been exposed as some asian/white kid living in either pleasanton or sunnyvale right ? discussin this shyt further aint gonna give him anything except more notes for his notepad when its time to "prove hes from oakland"

2 years from now on another forum hes gonna be like "one my patnas used to stay in funk town, they did the memorial for plan bee"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I stayed in funk town but my friend I came up with had hella family that stayed in the 80's and 90's and I was out there quite a bit. I spent a lot of time on 98th and Cherry, 106 and Talbot, etc. My crew redid the Plan B memorial recently too.

I seen the revised mural yesterday. I thought somebody re-did it because it looked way sharper. I haven't seen any Asians living on 98th and Cherry but I'll take your word for it. If they are they're the only family on the block. I can say with certainty that I never had an Asian neighbor and none has lived on BOSS as long as I lived there.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
you fully understand hes already been exposed as some asian/white kid living in either pleasanton or sunnyvale right ? discussin this shyt further aint gonna give him anything except more notes for his notepad when its time to "prove hes from oakland"

2 years from now hes gonna be like "one my patnas used to stay in funk town, they did the memorial for plan bee"

Yeah, I know. I wrote the whole thing out and hit reply before I could catch myself. I really don't give two shyts about his street knowledge, just like I assume no one cares about mine :skip: I just want this fight (beating) to happen lol.