blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

Daps
2yy3tsn.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So now I'm an Asian? Yet I can tell you where every dope spot is in Deep East Oakland. I must be a Harvard student that studied the slums. I can name a nikka from every turf in deep east Oakland but I'm an Asian or a cac right? For the absolute last time, I begged the cac to come to the slums and he refused because Oakland is too dangerous so he only wanted to come to Walmart. I went to the location he said he was at and the guy he said was him in the pics yesterday morning wasn't there. He loves to take pics yet he took no selfie of himself there out of all the pics he took. 4 days of my life I wasted on going back and forth with a cac that sent me on a wild goosechase. Just remember I'm the one that offered Coli nikkas to show up to a hood to witness this shyt. I'm the one that waited in East Oakland for hours with his man knowing my location for an hour. Bout to enjoy my weekend, just ask yourself why Mr. Picture man took no pics of himself. He knew the guy he said was him wasn't there. I devoted too much energy to this fraud. fukk whoever believes his lying ass. 100.
Naw, stop fronting for this forum.

There is no way you are black. Nobody tries to prove their ethnicity by saying "they can tell you about dope spots"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
So now I'm an Asian? Yet I can tell you where every dope spot is in Deep East Oakland. I must be a Harvard student that studied the slums. I can name a nikka from every turf in deep east Oakland but I'm an Asian or a cac right? For the absolute last time, I begged the cac to come to the slums and he refused because Oakland is too dangerous so he only wanted to come to Walmart. I went to the location he said he was at and the guy he said was him in the pics yesterday morning wasn't there. He loves to take pics yet he took no selfie of himself there out of all the pics he took. 4 days of my life I wasted on going back and forth with a cac that sent me on a wild goosechase. Just remember I'm the one that offered Coli nikkas to show up to a hood to witness this shyt. I'm the one that waited in East Oakland for hours with his man knowing my location for an hour. Bout to enjoy my weekend, just ask yourself why Mr. Picture man took no pics of himself. He knew the guy he said was him wasn't there. I devoted too much energy to this fraud. fukk whoever believes his lying ass. 100.
Just. STOP.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:ohhh:

This nikka been reppin the bay hard tho but it all makes sense. Ain't no town nikka on the internet bangin this hard and get scared of meeting in public :dead:
Once again, ask me any question that only a deep east Oakland nikka would know and I'll answer it in less than 30 seconds.