blackthoughts. vs itsyoung!! UPDATE- blackthoughts backed down like Tre from Boyz N The Hood!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at the Marriott down the street..let's catch that fade :ehh:

:ufdup: that was over an hour ago I'm parked in front of pottery barn which is right across the street from neiman Marcus someone come in the next 20 minutes and get the hand of god

GlTC9jeh.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that place is pretty out of the way for me. I never really head to that part of the city. I might just have to make an excursion though, because it's hard to find good pizza in the bay, and that looks :noah:

Yea shyt is in like the only area that ain't gentrified :blessed:

Yet :mjcry:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, that spot is bomb as fukk :noah:

I was gonna mention it but I doubted anybody on here had fukked with it.

I'd say Bravos, north beach pizza and Golden boy are SF's best pizza spots :wow:

I been going there since I was a kid :blessed: When we ordered delivery they'd throw in free cans of coke :banderas:

I had Bravo when the 49ers won #5 and Game 6 of the Bulls sonics finals :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why all u warriors stans sashayin around the bay lookin for fights?

I'd bring the mossberg to norcal and bless all u n1ggaz.
1361637425_arnold-shotgun.gif

Release some of these frustrations I got over this season.

@pete clemenza road trip?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So now I'm an Asian? Yet I can tell you where every dope spot is in Deep East Oakland. I must be a Harvard student that studied the slums. I can name a nikka from every turf in deep east Oakland but I'm an Asian or a cac right? For the absolute last time, I begged the cac to come to the slums and he refused because Oakland is too dangerous so he only wanted to come to Walmart. I went to the location he said he was at and the guy he said was him in the pics yesterday morning wasn't there. He loves to take pics yet he took no selfie of himself there out of all the pics he took. 4 days of my life I wasted on going back and forth with a cac that sent me on a wild goosechase. Just remember I'm the one that offered Coli nikkas to show up to a hood to witness this shyt. I'm the one that waited in East Oakland for hours with his man knowing my location for an hour. Bout to enjoy my weekend, just ask yourself why Mr. Picture man took no pics of himself. He knew the guy he said was him wasn't there. I devoted too much energy to this fraud. fukk whoever believes his lying ass. 100.

:laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Am I the only one who thinks this whole shyt is sad for both parties? One dude wolfing his ass off and another letting someone online effect him so much that hes walking around a gym fuming? Both you fakkits hold L's

I was at the gym either way :manny: he was the one talkin about he was gone come see me up there but aint never show up :stopitslime: